Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Burnley comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley will be fired up after their 5 goal thumping of Sheffield United so we need to take the game by the throat from the off. Get in there and concentrate. No early goals conceded. We should be near to full strength. We need to remember that we beat Manchester City and Tottenham so on our day we can beat anyone.
Whatever happens tonight I really do hope that there are no more advertisements for the incompetence of VAR.

On Amazon Prime so I will be watching it at home.

So COYW let's make it fortress Molineux tonight! :D :D :D

1701801059232.png

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting line up. Not sure what Bellegarde has done to deserve dropping, or what Sarabia brings to justify his inclusion. That said, hoping for a good result and a good performance.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Win tonight and we're looking up the table, esp with Forest next, lose and we're looking down. No doubt about it a big, big game tonight. COYW!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Interesting line up. Not sure what Bellegarde has done to deserve dropping, or what Sarabia brings to justify his inclusion. That said, hoping for a good result and a good performance.
Think Bellegarde has been great going forward but his lack of tracking back cost us goals at both Fulham and Arsenal. That's why I think GON has decided on Sarabia and I'm sure they'll work on Bellegarde's defensive issues.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was hoping Sa had recovered and would have had Bellegarde in my line-up. Still, if we win, all will be forgiven and GON will have got it right. Of course it's a squad game these days, so Bellegarde and others may have an impact.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fact that we’re one clumsy centre forward away from having Tom King in goal sends shudders down my spine.
Tom king goes in goal we are ****ED!!!!

Never seen such a **** keeper fail upwards in such a way as he has ending up at wolves……..

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That feels like a frustratingly average team.
It is to be fair. Bar Neto we have no genuine quality whatsoever (Cunha?). If we win to go 12th tonight we are punching well above our weight. Think back 3 years ago to the quality all through the side - Patricio, Jonny, Boly, Neves, Moutinho, Jota, Jimenez, Traore. Where could that side have gone? Anyway back to Burnley.....!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't feel too optimistic with Bentley in goal to be honest especially after that Ipswich performance, just hope we can score a few tonight as I think they'll score a couple.

Wellington Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Haven't read above so apologies if repeating!
Big night for Sarabia's days with us. This system needs someone to drive us forward and take us up the park. Neto is brilliant at it. Bellegarde undoubtedly has the talent, but isn't there yet. Can Sarabia provide that link though the middle?

Yes and we win easy. No and cunha and Hwang could be isolated

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It is to be fair. Bar Neto we have no genuine quality whatsoever (Cunha?). If we win to go 12th tonight we are punching well above our weight. Think back 3 years ago to the quality all through the side - Patricio, Jonny, Boly, Neves, Moutinho, Jota, Jimenez, Traore. Where could that side have gone? Anyway back to Burnley.....!
That side would have lost to Burnley. Let's hope this lot can muster a positive outcome.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fear that Bentley could be our undoing tonight, just hope the lads have their scoring boots on.

Come on Sarabia, show us what you can do with a full 90 at your disposal.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tom king goes in goal we are ****ED!!!!

Never seen such a **** keeper fail upwards in such a way as he has ending up at wolves……..
In his defence, he knew Tony Roberts and he’s a helluva lad.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Time to show we can dictate a match, not just be passive .

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Happy with that line up. Slightly concerned about Semedo and Kilman protecting our right side. Semedo’s prone to defensive lapses and Kilman’s not speedy enough to cover. Let’s hope I eat my words with a clean sheet and victory. COYW.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Six points over the next 2 games, anything else is points lost. We have the quality and the manager seems to have them motivated.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bentley **** on crosses, I fear the worst.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How much have you seen of him? What are his strengths/ weaknesses?
Watched quite a bit of him in a former life….

Wrote a report on him after watching a good few hours of game tape on him and ended up saying we shouldn’t take him and should promote a 17 year old.

I wrote a long post (deleted) to reply first, but I can say it much shorter now……

He has very poor footwork and placement and is prone to being beaten high at his near post/close to body and very weak low to his left.

Has good power in throws and kicks, which makes his above weaknesses very confusing…..

He is a strong communicator and does pick out runners to help his defenders, so he can be a good in the defensive aspect as an extra pair of eyes.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else had their Amazon prime crash and say you have a HDMI issue?

They did this to me last time….

Not bad enough they stuck us with a Burnley fan and bloody Michael Owen as pundits lol

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Bentley’s distribution is good but we need to protect him on set-pieces.

Think they’ll have a fair amount of possession. Need to stay disciplined and take advantage when they turn the ball over.

Wolves 2-1 Burnley.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The TV always seems to focus on those 3 Wolves lads, I think they're sitting in the South Bank. Always well decked out in all the Wolves gear!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else had their Amazon prime crash and say you have a HDMI issue?

They did this to me last time….

Not bad enough they stuck us with a Burnley fan and bloody Michael Owen as pundits lol
Working fine for me at the moment (hope I’ve not jinxed it now)

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I, for one, am worried. Nature of being a Wolves fan for well over 50 years i suppose.
Burnley are actually not that bad a side and will have a lot of confidence after saturday (even if SheffUtd were down to 10 men). We are not great against the so called poorer teams and we are missing key players.
Hope i am wrong.

GigaWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to put their central defensive partnership under some pressure.

Its ekdals first premier league start and O'Shea is ex baggies so theres my reasoning.

Nothing too scientific

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only three points will do
Sarabia needs to be on the pace not his usual yard behind it

Back
Top Bottom