Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brighton Predictions

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-0 seconded!

Fortunately for Wolves, I've probably only predicted us to score 6 goals all season in these threads. Unfortunately for Wolves, we haven't scored that many more!

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1-0. I'm not sure which team will win it though. I think one goal will decide it.

I guess I'll be positive and say Wolves. Hwang to score.

Sephiroth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0

We can all dream can't we?

I think we all know this has 0-0 or 1-0 either way written all over it though.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As long as it is not as turgid as those 2019 & 2020 bore draws, then I'll be happy!

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Dead rubber. Be like a kick around in the park. 1-0 either way.

kinyo298

Reaction score
2v1 Yes i know, ive predicted us to score 2 goals.Ive now dragged myself up from the floor!!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Going for 1-1. Think we'll have difficulty to score more than one but should be able to restrict them to one at most.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Even if those deemed to be the attack remember their boots and forget their flip flops I still can't imagine them getting, at best, more than a goal, and it's likely we will conceded at least one. Being an eternal optimist I'll go for 1-1

Hrothgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still with three of our most influential players missing and in a poor run of form I struggle to see us getting anything from this game. Theyve often been a bit of a bogey team for us have Brighton - which is so irritating! So setting my sights low in the hope of being proven wrong. 3-1 Brighton.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We currently couldn't score in a brothel and appear to be on the beach.

So we are obviously gonna win 5 nil.

Brighton have virtually nothing to play for? And they actually have a beach there. :) From last weekend, some of the teams in safe positions had already lost a bit of intensity and looked on the beach. Hopefully this affects Brighton. Though both us and them are the classic example of "play good football, just can't score". We are due a draw, I don't want to curse us, so will go with a 1-1 and us missing a hatful of chances.
(to be clear, it's when we play good football that we cant score. Terrible football has got us most of our best results!)

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
1-0 to the Wolves as the Donk lashes home from 6 yds in the 77th minute after intense pressure from Brighton for pretty much all of the game.
How it stays 1-0 is a mystery as Brighton manage to hit the post on 3 occasions in time added on!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf selling Dan Burn has probably improved them :(
Probably I don’t expect much today either

BBC TEAM NEWS FOR BRIGHTON

Brighton welcome back midfielder Yves Bissouma after a two-match suspension.

Tariq Lamptey is likely to be available after recovering from a minor knee issue, while teenager Jeremy Sarmiento is out with a recurring hamstring injury.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton usually a bogey team for us,although we beat them earlier on this season
Really cant see where the goals are coming from unless Bruno changes it up
The way we have played last few games another 0-1 looks nailed on im afraid

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton blew a two goal lead in their last game, have scored less goals than us and it’s end of season pretty much. A dour 0-0 or less dour 1-1.

Back
Top Bottom