Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Brentford predictions

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fear you may be right but hopefully with Cunha, Neto and Sarabia (and Hwang off the bench), those players can normally pull a trick out their **** and get something for us
An early goal for us would change everything, hopefully. A positive is that our defence is far better equipped to deal with the long, direct play this season.

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
I fear you may be right but hopefully with Cunha, Neto and Sarabia (and Hwang off the bench), those players can normally pull a trick out their **** and get something for us
Exactly, we ha "game changers" in our team these days, and they are all on form.
4-1 to the gold and black :)

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Expectations for us are high currently, and i can see Brentford ****housing tactics affecting the way we play. However, we are so dangerous in attack, not many forward lines i would swap with ours at the moment, and can still see us playing awful and still getting 3 goals so im going for 3-1 to us. Cunha with a brace, and hwang off the bench with one.

JJ59

Reaction score
After watching the full Chelsea game whilst we played great attacking football we also had our fair share of luck. For once, 2 deflected goals, penalty given not given, ref not looking to punish us and Chelsea missing close range goal chances. Overall we were far better and deserved the rub of the green. Brilliant performance.
Bit worried about Brentford, you just know Toney will be a huge threat plus they have that annoying Frenchman Neil Maupay. One of his tricks apart from fouls and tricking refs is to irritate players whilst off the ball. When Brentford scored against us recently he made crying faces to our players, the comments to Walker in the City game this week etc etc etc.
Time for his own chant and for Molineux to upset him. Maybe.: He's short he's thick he's got a little....Neil Maupay Neil Maupay.

Rowzed

Reaction score
We’ve had 10 points in our last 5 games, they’ve had 3. Toney is good but although they seem to score every game, they also concede every game. Their defence is leakier than ours.

It will come down to making sure we don’t overcommit and leave defenders isolated so Toti’s role will be crucial. I can see him doing a 1:1 on Toney for the first half at least. Hoping he doesn’t get an early booking. We will also need some guile up front so I hope Sarabia isn’t benched, he needs to start.

3-1 or 3-2

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-2

Brentford need to win and a draw is a better result for us than them.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's hard not to get carried away after the Chelsea win, but of course they have Toney back, they know us well, we have had the upper hand, and after the Chelsea win they are going to be up for it just in case we give them a stuffing.

I can actually see them getting a goal and doing us on the break for a 0-2 smash and grab.

I really do hope that I am wrong, but surely we can't beat them again.

Topcat

Groupie
Reaction score
Hard one to predict this, we’ll either carry on where we left off at Chelsea or I fear this game could be one to forget!
I’ll go for a 0-0 scrappy bore draw but really hoping to be proved wrong!

Back
Top Bottom