Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Bournemouth Prediction

Michellis

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never have I felt so confident.
Having watched a lot of the, quite frankly, pretty dire football on offer since the restart I fear no one!
Our team look fresh and invigorated.
Can only see a home win.

Wolves 3 Bournemouth 0

Reaction score
I don't know about 3-0 but am very confident we will see a win out of this, agree about the footy looking pretty dire though.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Previously would have seen this as a potential banana skin, but I think we are more clinical and professional now. Would be surprised if we lost.
Wolves 2 Bournemouth 0

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll say 2-0 on open play... bah 2-0 final. No fans, no pity pens. 2-0.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They were awful last match and the diving Fraser is not playing. They were clueless, looked unfit and unsure of their game plan after the lay-off. I think we'll dominate from start to finish; perhaps having 60/65% possession and as for a score it really depends who has their shooting boots on as to how many we could get. I'd hope for 3-0 but I really think it could go higher when they tire and Adama gets at them in the last 30 minutes. Really looking forward to this one as I hate Bournemouth.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We don't tend to score a bag full of goals, so I think 2 - 0.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have been pretty tight defensively and Bournemuff couldn't score in a brothel. I am amazed how many folk on here reckon that they will get at least one. I'm predicting a comfortable 2-0 but could, if we score early and they have to open up as they need points, be many more than that...

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have been pretty tight defensively and Bournemuff couldn't score in a brothel. I am amazed how many folk on here reckon that they will get at least one. I'm predicting a comfortable 2-0 but could, if we score early and they have to open up as they need points, be many more than that...
If I see Solanki’s name in their starting 11 they’ll be lucky to score zero!

How much did he cost? £20million was it! We got Jota and Neto for that much In total!

Enough said.

Nivada

Reaction score
They're looking very poor and we're looking great that being said they're in a relegation battle and will be throwing the kitchen sink at their opponents to try and get points so I think it'll be a bit scrappy and we'll struggle to keep a clean sheet. We're still a much better team though I believe so I'll go 2-1!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pessimistic 0-0, or Bournemouth nicking it.

Don't know why but they're not as bad as their results suggest and I have this niggling feeling we are due a hiccup

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t deny it would be disappointing if we don’t win this.

I actually think in this sort of game it probably does us no harm not having a big crowed expectant of an easy win. Allows for more patience.

Wolves 2 Bournemouth 0

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pessimistic 0-0, or Bournemouth nicking it.

Don't know why but they're not as bad as their results suggest and I have this niggling feeling we are due a hiccup
What do you mean due a hiccup? We’ve had one win and prior to that was 1-1 against 10 men Olympiacos and 0-0 at home against Brighton

Wenlock Wolf

Reaction score
We'll smash them .... Wolves 6, Bournemouth 0

From what I've seen so far, the weak are looking weaker and the strong stronger .... I watched Man City vs. Burnley last night ... it was comical at times

Bondi Wolf

Reaction score
I came from Australia for this fixture last season and it was gash.

Thump them please 4-0

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I always worry but a rare early goal for us could see them crumble though.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Cherry picking time.

Ripe for the taking as Bournemouth are going to be totally stuck not knowing what to do in their perilous position.

Should be easy pickings for us. 4 – 0. :)

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-0. Saiss, Raul, Neto.

I no longer even feel cynical enough to believe they'll score a consolation goal.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Wolves PTSD is kicking in again so I’m going with either a Draw or 0-1 loss with a dodgy VAR penalty and a disallowed Neto wonder goal from inside our own half.
I’m sorry I just can’t accept we might keep winning and edge up to 4th. My brain won’t allow it. I’m also expecting Nuno to pull off his mask, ‘scooby doo’ style to reveal Saunders underneath as the stadium is overrun by zombies.

Call me dramatic if you will but I just can’t handle all the success, too much trauma.

If we win this, I’ll be locked in a cupboard for the Villa game, rocking back and forth humming.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve thought at times this season that we were going to truly give a team a spanking. That day is today. 4-0.

Back
Top Bottom