Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Semedo, Hwang and Cunha were match fit then l'm playing up top on Saturday and l'm a 60 year old who has had ankle ligament surgery and can't run.....

Oh, and if we play on Saturday anything like we have for the last two games we will be on zero points out of nine from our three successive home games.

Wandsworth Wolf

Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about the Luton match. I want us to win, of course I do. But I’m resigned to us losing.
They’ll be scrapping for points and we are a shambles.
But hopefully that’ll mean they leapfrog Forest, so every cloud has a silver lining.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about the Luton match. I want us to win, of course I do. But I’m resigned to us losing.
They’ll be scrapping for points and we are a shambles.
But hopefully that’ll mean they leapfrog Forest, so every cloud has a silver lining.
Anything that'll send Forest down is a ****ing positive for me at this point...

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shown up by Chirewa the last few weeks!

Give Chirewa the shirt till the end of the season and let him get the experience……

We have **** all to play for!!

Really disappointing that Traore and Chirewa didnt start tonight. No point ONeil going on about players being tired etc when he then drops two fresh players to the bench who looked positive against Arsenal. The end of this season is hugely disappointing on several fronts. We wont get another win this season in my opinion.

Roger

Reaction score

Give Chirewa the shirt till the end of the season and let him get the experience……

Gomes the pit I’ll we have a Doberman in toara

We have a pit I’ll in Gomes tonight we found we have a Doberman in taore

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
GON had a shocker leaving him on for so long!!!

He broke up more of our attacks than their midfield did!! And we lost the midfield battle, so that is saying something

A terrible performance. No way he can deserve to start on Saturday.
Genuinely believe he might as well have had a Bournemouth shirt on after a certain point. Every time he lost the ball I was fuming. He absolutely should not start the next match.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A terrible performance. No way he can deserve to start on Saturday.
Sarabia has been poor, but so have most of them. Not sure if it's injury or fatigue, but overall performance has been way off where it was at the end of the year. GON has few options available. I will be surprised if we get more points this season.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Sarabia has been poor, but so have most of them. Not sure if it's injury or fatigue, but overall performance has been way off where it was at the end of the year. GON has few options available. I will be surprised if we get more points this season.
I heard a guy behind me saying the same thing - that we will lose every game until the end of the season.

This end of season run has to show our ownership that we need investment.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Indeed you can't see where our next point is coming from.

If we keep playing exhausted and/or not fully fit players and more injuries result then things could get very ugly - think breach of duty of care by the employer and legal action.....

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I heard a guy behind me saying the same thing - that we will lose every game until the end of the season.

This end of season run has to show our ownership that we need investment.

They have had the same thing happen before…..

Then JL saved the day and we spent a **** load of cash in the Jan and not the summer when it was needed to save us!!!

Back
Top Bottom