Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

Clipboard

Reaction score
Absolutely this. But what I can’t understand is everyone can see it’s not working and he is sticking with it expecting it to magically change. Lage like performance by GON so far
Agree with this totally. This hybrid back 4 or 5 is ****. Really poor. Bournemouth look amazing and deserve to be ahead.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everyone has been awful except for Sa. Hwang, Sarabia, Semedo and Doyle particularly horrendous though. We can point to injuries and a small squad as much as we like but the simple fact is that was a shockingly bad performance. As bad as I can remember for a long time. We should be about 0-4 down.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blades ahead at OT Bogle

I think that Bogle is out of contract he knows where the net is gerrim in lol

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Everyone has been awful except for Sa. Hwang, Sarabia, Semedo and Doyle particularly horrendous though. We can point to injuries and a small squad as much as we like but the simple fact is that was a shockingly bad performance. As bad as I can remember for a long time. We should be about 0-4 down.
Yep, they just don't seem up for it, physically or mentally.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently we have had 60% possession, feels like 20%. Pathetic performance so far, needs a different team to walk out in the second half or we might as well give them the rest of the season off.

Sutton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What ****es me off about this is that Everton and Forest both cheated and have effectively got away with it this season. We played by the rules, have a thin af squad and are served up this **** tonight
Totally agree. I’ve said sometime ago.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Perhaps Cunha's positivity will rub off on the others and we'll have a far better 2nd half performance... It's the hope that kills (head says it'll be more of the same)

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone confident of another win before the end of the season? Cuz i aint
Not at all, Luton is our best hope, can't see a chance in the other 3 remaining games.

If we end the season not winning since early March then that will ring some alarm bells, we all seen the manner in which things got out of hand under Bruno. Confidence is a hard thing to get back, injuries or not.

Need to get something tonight and win Saturday.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m at the game and feel like going home it’s absolutely shocking.
Can’t say I blame you
Apparently we have had 60% possession, feels like 20%. Pathetic performance so far, needs a different team to walk out in the second half or we might as well give them the rest of the season off.
Too much Crab movements backwards and sidewards we need a target man to hold the ball up against these

Luton must be licking their lips

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kilman getting pelter on here but mistakes at the back will happen when you have absolutely nothing going forward and it's one way traffic!

Exactly. When your attack and midfield are absent, making it attack v defence, then it's just a matter of who will be the scapegoat when the inevitable happens. Bournemouth have had 11 shots - around 9 of them before they scored. When you're getting a shot every 4 minutes, the only question is how long before you score. Only last ditch defending, Sa keeping and Bournemouths bad finishing has stopped it being 0-3.

It's nothing to do with individuals anyway. These same individuals can defend fine. It's how badly they are organised. GON has never been convincing at sorting out the defence.

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Perhaps Cunha's positivity will rub off on the others and we'll have a far better 2nd half performance... It's the hope that kills (head says it'll be more of the same)

Hopefully! If he can organise the defence and help us to press as a team we might have a chance

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone confident of another win before the end of the season? Cuz i aint
I haven't since Coventry. Without Dawson we simply won't keep clean sheets and we don't have the attackers available often enough to score 2 or 3 to counteract that.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Attwell is sn utter *******
Sent someone off for nothing here last time he reffed us v Bournemouth in the champ iirc

We , however have no excuses. Slow, ponderous, poor passing , poor positioning, no communication. It was utter tripe .

I hope we aren’t on the beach . If we don’t improve then I fear for the last 4 games . So far we have been lucky to get nil

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched the goal again, Semedo doesn't do anywhere near enough to stop the cross. Not enough urgency from the pick of about 5 players.

**** poor
Very little urgency from our team all over the pitch, waiting for the ball to arrive, beaten out of possession by players working for it.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched the goal again, Semedo doesn't do anywhere near enough to stop the cross. Not enough urgency from the pick of about 5 players.

**** poor

An issue we talk about a lot with him….,

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You keep repeating this in this thread.. He's been poor, but this obsession with a single player seems odd on a night where all players (except Sa) are very poor .
I appreciate that. I suppose I’m more frustrated by his performance than any other tonight as he has the ability, but doesn’t look like he gives a **** tbh. There has been comedy everywhere, I just feel he is the one player who COULD give/do more. This not new news either - it’s been the story of the season bar the little purple patch

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute rubbish first half they should be 3 up
Need to push Lemina and RAN further forward need even a half fit Cunha on asap
Not one player except Sa worth their place so far,Bournemouth look a class above

Back
Top Bottom