Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Arsenal verdict thread.

fleck1

Reaction score
Always disappointed to lose whoever we play, I think the performance with the players missing and the ones not fully fit shows we have a good base to build from in the summer. We spent last summer getting our house in order, we have a manger who wants to be in position and are making the right noises about having a plan to move forward. Obviously the proof is in the pudding as to whether they have learnt their lessons, but hopefully find two or three more wins before the end of the season, get the right additions and strengthen the squad ready to go again. Previously I feel we would have just rolled over on Saturday evening but this group and manager seems to have plenty of fight about them.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Far too many are accepting this poor run of results, I don't get it.

Mate I am fuming about the downturn.

But I cannot blame the players who are trying their hardest in very challenging circumstances.

I think fosun/jeff have major questions to answer and a summer that needs actions and not another open letter that actually admits failure in squad planning before the season started!

Big summer for Jeff and fosun!!!

JR’s Boots

Groupie
Reaction score
Wolves battled hard and played as well as we could with no proper forward line. Southbank was fun. The Arsenal fans are absolutely useless. One of the worst bunch of supporters seen at Molineux this season.

Vtrpres

Groupie
Reaction score
Thanks whoever forwarded this thread for me.
First losing game I have watched and not blown a fuse.
You have to learn to **** with the **** you’ve got.

Vtrpres

Groupie
Reaction score
should have put. “ You have learn to pee withe todger you’ve got.”

Back
Top Bottom