Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Transfer Rumour Thread Summer 2019

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morning all. 6 new players in today, their houses are being cleaned by Mrs Doubtfire as we speak. Happy Transfer Deadline Day, where’s Moxey when you need him.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interestingly Sky Sports have Anton Toloui (from that awful transfer special show on sky sports news) is at Molineux/Compton tomorrow for deadline day.

Are they expecting a little activity or would would wolves (when they asked if they could film) have said there will no nothing happening at all so don’t waste your time??
Think Sky Sports are just desperate
Sky will do my head in today - same garbage recycled over & over again. Feel sorry for some of those reporters. 'The place is in darkness, just me & security here.' Then comes the usual from the anchor team in the studio - 'Do you think thats them done for the day?'

Theres been a development at the training ground - they pan over to the drenched reporter - 'we've had reports of headlights approaching, can you tell us more'
Cue some poor guy in a van who's come to fill up the vending machines

To think that some of you pay to watch that crap
Ha ha ha very true!

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did Spiers say we are done, no more players will be signed?

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Watching Sky while having a pint yesterday, and the loop kept going around with a comic standing against a screen with Breaking News on it, but it never changed to anything else and he simply regurgitated his set speel time after time. The thought that I used to pay for the service still sits less than well in the memory.

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Struggling to get any news of transfers outside of london or man u on either SSN or Talksport National (nee london)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
David Luiz to Arsenal for £8m!
Can’t argue at the price but one thing Arsenal didn’t really need was another dodgy centre back!

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Lukaku off to Italy will they be panic buying a striker ? I'm sure there would be full on melt down on here if we had just sold a first team player with only hours to replace.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
With Lukaku off to Italy will they be panic buying a striker ? I'm sure there would be full on melt down on here if we had just sold a first team player with only hours to replace.
Fernando Lorente apparently

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I reckon Arsenal might surprise a few next season. Great attacking options and Luiz and Tierney will strengthen them defensively.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we are in a very difficult situation as a club. Wolves are now looking to buy a quality of player / make marquee signings where that player will almost always have bigger / alternative options. Even when Man City was undergoing its transition into a major club it at least had the benefit of having a “large City” attraction factor whilst we remain a provincial club. Man City however, still had the avenue to improve open to them that there was no FFP so, silly money could be used so player bait - this route is now closed or, at least, partially barred to us.

It’s going to be tough times to kick on with the level of player that we need/want, interesting to see how we address this.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Announce an Eno extension with his contract.

Would be like a new signing for sure.

P

Peter Mac Tíre

I hope we pull off a shock today. Still think it’s needed.

Is anything looking likely??

Would love to see Keisse come in. We really need an extra mid.

A loan with option to buy might be our best chance. Means he could have an escape route which might make the move more tempting to him.
Once here he would hopefully fall in love with the club.

Everton and Arsenal looking like they are going to ya e a fantastic window if they get Zaha.
Hopefully Leicester don’t get a CB in.... leave them light at the back.

D

Deleted member 4023

I reckon Arsenal might surprise a few next season. Great attacking options and Luiz and Tierney will strengthen them defensively.

Tierney will get found out at this level - massively overrated - and Luiz well........

Grendel74

Groupie
Reaction score
I think we are in a very difficult situation as a club. Wolves are now looking to buy a quality of player / make marquee signings where that player will almost always have bigger / alternative options.

Totally agree with this. If we’re going to go after that sort of player then we will have to wait till the very end of the window every time, for these reasons. We may have a list of high profile targets available to us, but we will probably have to move on whatever’s left once the big boys have finished. This potentially leads to getting a player more cheaply, or the risk is getting no player in at all on the last day. The alternative is spunking money to buy into the closed shop ala Everton and West Ham.

So far I’m impressed with how sensible our club has been. And I really think Cutrone was a bit of a blinder of a transfer.

P

Peter Mac Tíre

Lots of free agents still available

Hatem Ben Arfa
Ignazio Abate
Franck Ribery
Lewis Holtby
Andrea Bertolacci
Mario Balotelli
Fernando Llorente

Would you take any of them to boost squad / Euro experience?

Bar Balotelli - could ruin any team ethos.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No substantial news on any incoming as yet. Preparing myself for the thought that we may be done. At least we can look forward to the game.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got my negative head on today, but if we announce Bruno Fernandes...

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Transfer-Deadline-Day.jpg

Daveywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine no transfer today then we go lose the game tonight, heads will explode haha

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does anyone find it a little odd that there haven't been any/many publicised approaches for our top players - eg Neves, or Jota- who have now shown they can do it in the Prem? Is it because our club only does things out of the media spotlight (so we're not aware of the approaches that have happened) or because clubs know there's no point as we're not going to sell (I can't believe it's because no ones interested in our players)?

D

Deleted member 5635

Villa seem to be the only ex london and man u favourites
It's probably to do with the fact that they might actually do some transfer business though. No point talking about clubs that more than likely will do **** all.

D

Deleted member 5635

Does anyone find it a little odd that there haven't been any/many publicised approaches for our top players - eg Neves, or Jota- who have now shown they can do it in the Prem? Is it because our club only does things out of the media spotlight (so we're not aware of the approaches that have happened) or because clubs know there's no point as we're not going to sell (I can't believe it's because no ones interested in our players)?
Don't worry that's next year

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Looks like it is game over.

Hold your nerve and stay in there....game ends as always around 5.

It's never over until the whistle blows.....even then a slight amount of added time can come into it with late registrations that get called 'done' in extra time.

Keep it in until you hear it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom