Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Top 10 Premier League goals

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Raul's goal at Wembley.....long pass from dougherty, who "lumped it" over the top, Raul knocks it off of his chest, does a sideways scissors kick, to score on the bottom right corner, which causes our fans to explode.

if only we could have been able to hold onto that lead.:mad:

Probably my favourite Raul goal.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Touched upon already, but Camara's against Everton was ridiculous. An outside of the foot first time half volley from 30 odd yards. It was such a unique goal. And hitting the crossbar on the way always helps.

Jimenez against Liverpool in 2020 is probably my favorite. I loved that game. It was peak Wolves of that era against the best side on the planet at the time, who'd won 40 something games in a row and we matched them throughout. I remember getting the train back to Cheshire that night genuinely convinced we'd get Top 4. A few weeks later the world changed.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Not seen Raul's side foot, cushioned volley at Sheffield United mentioned yet. It was a cracking counter attack goal. Started by Marcal winning a header in our own box; then some quick interchange between Neto and Moutinho on the edge of our own box sending Podence down the left. Podence skinning one of their players before picking our Raul just inside the box, who finished it off with a beautiful first time volley.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not seen Raul's side foot, cushioned volley at Sheffield United mentioned yet. It was a cracking counter attack goal. Started by Marcal winning a header in our own box; then some quick interchange between Neto and Moutinho on the edge of our own box sending Podence down the left. Podence skinning one of their players before picking our Raul just inside the box, who finished it off with a beautiful first time volley.

This goal deserved a live audience.

Back
Top Bottom