Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Tickets Site Bost?

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just tried to get one of whats left of the Man City tickets. When i click on a seat it flashed blue for a few seconds then goes back to available, it doesn't go to the basket.

Am I missing something? Has anyone else on here noticed this and know the answer? I know one other person who is also trying but failing in the same way.

S

ShropshireLad

Just tried to get one of whats left of the Man City tickets. When i click on a seat it flashed blue for a few seconds then goes back to available, it doesn't go to the basket.

Am I missing something? Has anyone else on here noticed this and know the answer? I know one other person who is also trying but failing in the same way.
It was supposed to be sold out this morning when I rang up about summat else.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Not sure what's happening, same as you there seem to be a few singles left but just flash and disappear - it is them not you anyway!

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was supposed to be sold out this morning when I rang up about summat else.
I thought i remembered hearing that when in the 'Happy' queue but wasn't sure, so seeing some available on the site i pounced.
Guessing the page hasn't been updated.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure what's happening, same as you there seem to be a few singles left but just flash and disappear - it is them not you anyway!
I tried on my account too, so mine and my lads account fail and so does some other fella too.

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Could it be one of the wheelchair seats? Is it in the North Stand in a small section in the middle with an exclamation mark over the seat?

Keith maniac

Groupie
Reaction score
I had similar problems last season, it was because the ticket package i had didn't let me purchase tickets in certain areas for class 'A" games

E

E is for idiot.

I always phone up, I find the ticket website to be pretty crappy. Last season I tried a few times to get me and my son tickets for games but it kept forcing me to assign both tickets to him and then said he wasn't able to purchase more than 1 ticket. No matter how many times I changed the second name to me, it changed it back to him. Every time I had to ring up in the end so now I just miss out the middle man.

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always phone up, I find the ticket website to be pretty crappy. Last season I tried a few times to get me and my son tickets for games but it kept forcing me to assign both tickets to him and then said he wasn't able to purchase more than 1 ticket. No matter how many times I changed the second name to me, it changed it back to him. Every time I had to ring up in the end so now I just miss out the middle man.
Ive always used the site but with quick, easy and painless it was on the phone I think i will phone from now on.
I've had that kind of bother before when trying to add my dad to games.

Back
Top Bottom