Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves players and their FIFA 21 cards

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a FIFA player myself but always a laugh watching some of the players react to their cards for the newest incarnation of the game. Adama was very unhappy last year! And Ryan Bennett wasn't too pleased with his apparent lack of pace. From this lot, I think Pedro Neto might just want to prove a point to EA Sports...

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Haha, yeah, Neto has been screwed over big time - pic and stats!

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see the range of english from the players - dendoncker especially

W

WasStefan

I laughed at this. Boly is so laid back hes nearly laying down. Good humour though, all of them

Arthur

Reaction score
Neto will get a totw card this season trust me

Wanderer Til I Die

Reaction score
Neto and Podence should definitely be higher than what they are, EA Sports have done them over there.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol! Just shows you big gaming is with the view numbers already. Good that we're in gaming side of things

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Giving this a bit of a bump as I've just seen Neves has been released as a Special card - 89 rated objective card.

I've not played for a couple of months but thos will get me back into it!

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Giving this a bit of a bump as I've just seen Neves has been released as a Special card - 89 rated objective card.

I've not played for a couple of months but thos will get me back into it!

I spent 5 hours last night completing it. He's really good. I would recommend completing it. I also have Adama's Freeze card, and packed Patricio's TOTW

1313860_screenshots_20210301165227_1.jpg

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I spent 5 hours last night completing it. He's really good. I would recommend completing it. I also have Adama's Freeze card, and packed Patricio's TOTW

View attachment 20309
Nicely played mate!!!! That card looks NICE!!!!

skipped ultimate team this year due to home working as I now it would suck me in when I should be working lol.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

View attachment 20309

Class. I missed the Adama one, never paid attention to that section until someone mentioned Neves so got him & couldnt agree more. Class.

How much you but Rui TOTW for? Might get him. Got the Podence rulebreakers card.

forge

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Class. I missed the Adama one, never paid attention to that section until someone mentioned Neves so got him & couldnt agree more. Class.

How much you but Rui TOTW for? Might get him. Got the Podence rulebreakers card.

Yeah I had the Podence rulesbreaker card but I had to sell him so I could upgrade my Seedorf to Butragueno. I packed TOTW Rui, but I think he goes for ~60k. Tbf I wouldn't use it over Oblak, Pope or that new Joe Hart SBC. :)

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I had the Podence rulesbreaker card but I had to sell him so I could upgrade my Seedorf to Butragueno. I packed TOTW Rui, but I think he goes for ~60k. Tbf I wouldn't use it over Oblak, Pope or that new Joe Hart SBC. :)

Yeah think ill get him just cause its a TOTW Wolves player lol. De Gea is my keeper atm and he's hit & miss.

Back
Top Bottom