Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves own idiots

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always good when one of your own goes for you in your own stand because you dare take a photo at the end of the game (to share with ny footy groups).

Thankfully the teenage idiot was held back and looked a right tool but it certainly didn't improve my day.

Just a reminder we have our own set of fools.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always good when one of your own goes for you in your own stand because you dare take a photo at the end of the game (to share with ny footy groups).

Thankfully the teenage idiot was held back and looked a right tool but it certainly didn't improve my day.

Theres always one isnt there

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Appalled to hear that. Hope you make a report to the club. That ain’t on in the slightest.

LosgallardosWolf

Reaction score
I remember years ago some bald headed buffoon had a go at me at forest away. Can’t even remember what it was about just recall thinking what a ****

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had someone in the south bank offer me out whilst celebrating Ricketts goal against Rotherham to make it 5-4 in the 90th minute.

I’m still confused as to why to this day! A Rotherham fan in the home end is my only explanation…

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have seen two drunken Wolves fans offering each other out, whilst their frightened children are in tears..

Not to mention a fan who was teaching his very young son the swear words to a certain a song.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember being in the north bank many years ago and there were two guys that were always shouting at each other every single home game.

They must have been six rows and 20 seats from each other and l could never make out why they were arguing or what they were saying.

One day, l think it was v Barnsley at home, the one guy flipped his lid, climbed over everyone’s seats and just beat the other guy up.

It’s just odd seeing your own fans going at it. People say that football is a cross section of society.

I don’t see that kind of behaviour in most public spaces to be honest.

Very odd.

Back
Top Bottom