Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves flags at Glastonbury.

top fox wolf

Reaction score
hi guys just watched a weekend of the Glastonbury festival. Does anybody now the guys with the WOLVES flags and how far back thay go
must say you can always see the wolf's head or the 3 wolfs .

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
If you do a forum search for Glastonbury, you'll have to pick through the results a bit, but you'll find a fair bit of info on the flags and who owns them.

top fox wolf

Reaction score
If you do a forum search for Glastonbury, you'll have to pick through the results a bit, but you'll find a fair bit of info on the flags and who owns them.
Hi mutchy not all of us are as comfortable on.a device as all you guys on here .half the time you all talk a different language to me .will ask my fellow referee jonzy 54 for some help .Am learning with the writing though a mutchy my friend. :D

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi mutchy not all of us are as comfortable on.a device as all you guys on here .half the time you all talk a different language to me .will ask my fellow referee jonzy 54 for some help .Am learning with the writing though a mutchy my friend. :D
Glastonbury

this might help

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The main guy to have done this for 30+ years (unsurprisingly) goes by the name of Glastowolf AKA John Holding
He is on the forum occasionally, but has more of a presence on Twitter

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always good to see. I went in 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015 and there's always other Wolves flags aside from the couple that seem to permanently be at the front of the Pyramid / in front of every indie / mod act.

Me and my mate tend to have a day, usually the Thursday, where we'd both wear our football shirts (me Wolves, him Leeds) and last time in 2015 we had a competition to see whether we'd see more Wolves or Leeds shirts and flags in an afternoon, with some pints on the line for the winner. He genuinely gave up after an hour, bought me a beer and said let's forget about it. I was about 8-1 up.

I always found there was a ludicrous amount of Wolves and Sunderland fans about.

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always good to see. I went in 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2015 and there's always other Wolves flags aside from the couple that seem to permanently be at the front of the Pyramid / in front of every indie / mod act.

Me and my mate tend to have a day, usually the Thursday, where we'd both wear our football shirts (me Wolves, him Leeds) and last time in 2015 we had a competition to see whether we'd see more Wolves or Leeds shirts and flags in an afternoon, with some pints on the line for the winner. He genuinely gave up after an hour, bought me a beer and said let's forget about it. I was about 8-1 up.

I always found there was a ludicrous amount of Wolves and Sunderland fans about.
That's an impressive run fella. I've tried to get tickets on three occasions. Laptop, tablet and two phones. Wouldn't even connect. Then I read that some people had realised the 3G connections were going straight through. Ah well. Maybe the year after next.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's an impressive run fella. I've tried to get tickets on three occasions. Laptop, tablet and two phones. Wouldn't even connect. Then I read that some people had realised the 3G connections were going straight through. Ah well. Maybe the year after next.

Aye it's a weird one. One year I remember there was a hack doing the rounds on the eFestivals forum where you could change some sort of programming code on your laptop while on the Seetickets 'busy' page and it would then let you straight through. I just remember it being a mental 10 minutes of inputting a load of tech nonsense on a part of my Macbook I'd never seen before and then all of a sudden easing my way to tickets for our group.

Got lucky over the years I guess. Always remember it being stressful, but never not succeeded when trying. Must admit we're all keen to go back so perhaps my luck will run out when next time comes!

I think there will be a few thousand at least going back on sale for next summer, when people drop out for whatever reason / life, so can always try your luck then.

G

Glastowolf

hi guys just watched a weekend of the Glastonbury festival. Does anybody now the guys with the WOLVES flags and how far back thay go
must say you can always see the wolf's head or the 3 wolfs .

I made the current wolves head flag for Glasto 97 (Radiohead year). 3 earlier versions before that back to early 90's. Been goin every year since 84!

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I made the current wolves head flag for Glasto 97 (Radiohead year). 3 earlier versions before that back to early 90's. Been goin every year since 84!
Great stuff. I’ve never been ... but love seeing the flag on the TV :)

Back
Top Bottom