Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves fans behavior

Reaction score
I'm a Sunderland supporter and I'm interested in your crowd.

I was at our match on Saturday at the stadium of light and our fans were heading to the concourse area after 34 minutes before half time and leaving the ground after 80 minutes (even though we were winning 3-1!!)

This happens, every home game so I'm wondering, if other supporters do something similar. Do your fans do the same as ours do at Molineux?

thetwistedsock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I was at our match on Saturday at the stadium of light and our fans were heading to the concourse area after 34 minutes before half time and leaving the ground after 80 minutes (even though we were winning 3-1!!)

This happens, every home game so I'm wondering, if other supporters do something similar. Do your fans do the same as ours do at Molineux?
I hung on to a slash for as long as I could but had to go near the end of normal time. I missed the equaliser because I was waiting for a fella with a walking stick to come down the stairs from the stand when I was trying to go back up. But when I was going to the gents a lot of people were already leaving. So they missed the equaliser and the winning goal. They missed those moments forever.

surreywolf

Reaction score

Yep we’re no different, though crowd and team have really reconnected recently and games like yesterday mean very few leave early

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We're not usually 3-1 up.

Back
Top Bottom