Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Fan Very Ill - Needs Help

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope it is OK to post this here. Long time Wolves fan from Tamworth, (he was also a mascot at the 2003 play off final) Mitch Middleton, age 27, has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumour. There is a feature on him on today's BBC News, on line. There is a fundraiser set up to fund alternative treatment, which has raised about £35,000 of a target of £80,000so far (not found it as yet). I'm sure that any donation, however small, will be gratefully received. Wishing him all the best.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
As someone who has recently lost someone very dear to me to a grade 4 glioblastoma I wish him well, its an awful cancer and its increasing greatly in the young

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terribly sad news, and at no age at all. It would be great if scientists could find a way of preventing or curing cancer.

JJ59

Reaction score
Donation done. Both myself and my daughter have emerged out of the cancer maze so there are good outcomes. Important to remain positive.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Terribly sad news, and at no age at all. It would be great if scientists could find a way of preventing or curing cancer.
We've also just been through nasty ovarian cancer and my partner's in year 2 of follow up meds. Most women don't realise they have it until late and, as we found, you can get it quite young. We try and spread awareness of the symptoms so please read about it.

Re: cancer - it's not one disease, it's a catch all for genetic errors causing unstoppable and spreading growth. Basically it's your own body. There's no cure for cancer but there are preventative steps and or treatments for most, which is at least some good news.

We already know how to significantly reduce the risk of most cancers but human beings don't like the answer! Healthy diet, don't drink, don't smoke, exercise, and in some cases vaccines. The rest is genetics, luck, age, and other environmental factors (likely including pollution of air, water, and food).

Lots of great work is going on for treatments too and it's much better than it used to be thankfully. I hope Mitch gets successful treatment.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Met him when we payed Bratislava away in the Europa, lovely guy
Wishing him all the very best and prayers for a full recovery

Back
Top Bottom