Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves fan of the year

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves fan of the year is Tony Cowley, who never misses a game flying over from the Isle of Man. Remember meeting Tony one cold wet night down at Fratton Park. We chatted and his knowledge ,enthusiasm for Wolves I found quite amazing. Lovely chap.

E

Essex Wolf

Thoroughly deserved and I do believe he has won it before and possibly more than just the once.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is the sort of guy that should have some sort of place on the board...non voting...non salaried...but a mouthpiece for the fans and a giver of suggestions to build bridges

E

Essex Wolf

This is the sort of guy that should have some sort of place on the board...non voting...non salaried...but a mouthpiece for the fans and a giver of suggestions to build bridges

Never work or be allowed mate. Morgan and his kind don't want to hear or know about the supporters.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still remember the feature on Football Focus on Tony Cowley back in the 1980s. Amazing support.

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Tony, remarkable dedication and thoroughly deserved especially to overcome your accident to keep it going. Fantastic.

Wolvesfcneil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must have his own plane i wonder if Jez would get me one

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone who attended all home games should have got an award really. A nice gray or beige medal would have been appropriate.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still remember the feature on Football Focus on Tony Cowley back in the 1980s. Amazing support.

Yep great bloke and a good friend of mine, used to travel to a lot of away games with him in the eighties

Back
Top Bottom