Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves Cash

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reminder to everyone to use your wolves cash before Friday’s deadline.

I’ve just come to purchase tickets for Sheff Utd using mine, only to find that it can only be used for home Prem games!!! (No use to a season ticket holder then is it Vinny!!)

So I’ve either got to buy some tat from the club shop or lose it, given that they stopped us buying gift vouchers to use at a later date.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Spent most of mine last wik.Think I have £1.72 left.Have half a pint on me vinny.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m a bit confused by this. The email I got today said it was early bird cash, but I’ve only got £9 in my wolves cash statement which I thought I’d accrued this season.

So will I or won’t I lose this?

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I’ve just come to purchase tickets for Sheff Utd using mine, only to find that it can only be used for home Prem games!!! (No use to a season ticket holder then is it Vinny!!)

So I’ve either got to buy some tat from the club shop or lose it, given that they stopped us buying gift vouchers to use at a later date.
Tried to do the same.

What an absolute joke wolves are

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
i'm in the same boat. Couldn't use the money for the Sheffield match and now tried to buy a badge but found they wanted £3 postage and nothing to say I could pick it up on Sunday from the Megastore. Bloody crap!

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
I'm guessing multiple people can't pool it to buy something worthwhile. The vouchers are minimum £10.
I was going to get a pair of socks and a wrist band but as Johnny says, £3 postage and no click and collect isn't a goer.
Nonetheless it's still £5 off if you can justify buying something more substantial at this time of year so mustn't grumble. I'm just going to lose it.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have £1.59 as cash in my Wolves account. I will not be claiming them, as they are too little to induce me to buy something else up to Friday. Keep them as tips.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There have been plenty of free postage windows and sales to use it on before now. It expires at this time every year - people must know this?

Agree it’s annoying that it can’t be used on tickets though.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There have been plenty of free postage windows and sales to use it on before now. It expires at this time every year - people must know this?

Agree it’s annoying that it can’t be used on tickets though.
Mine always expires just after the end of the season.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Why does wolves cash need to be spent by Friday??

I have about £20

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine always expires just after the end of the season.

The early bird reward is issued in batches isn’t it? So if you don’t spend this £10 wolves cash by Friday you’ll lose it, then it’ll be replaced with the second instalment.

You don’t keep it til the end of the season

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why does wolves cash need to be spent by Friday??

I have about £20

Someone mentioned it to me. There’s actually an article on the website now. It appears that you have to spend the wolves cash accrued via your early bird bonus, I’m not sure the deadline applies to all wolves cash.

Still can’t be spent on cup tickets though!

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Someone mentioned it to me. There’s actually an article on the website now. It appears that you have to spend the wolves cash accrued via your early bird bonus, I’m not sure the deadline applies to all wolves cash.

Still can’t be spent on cup tickets though!

Ah cool it's just the season ticket holders phew.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The early bird reward is issued in batches isn’t it? So if you don’t spend this £10 wolves cash by Friday you’ll lose it, then it’ll be replaced with the second instalment.

You don’t keep it til the end of the season
Ah that explains it as I’m only a member.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm guessing multiple people can't pool it to buy something worthwhile. The vouchers are minimum £10.
I was going to get a pair of socks and a wrist band but as Johnny says, £3 postage and no click and collect isn't a goer.
Nonetheless it's still £5 off if you can justify buying something more substantial at this time of year so mustn't grumble. I'm just going to lose it.

You can only use one lot of Wolves Cash per transaction.

For example, my wife, son and I all have decent Wolves cash balances from ticket purchases, but we can't combine them to purchase one big item, we would have to buy 3 things and redeem the balances individually.

Makes sense really, otherwise they're just giving things away without recouping any additional cash.

Back
Top Bottom