Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves App

S

Stratford Wolf

Now that the 'old' Wolves App no longer updates as we are no longer premier league :-((

I recently down loaded the Football league app available on both Apple & that other kind, android .. Similar free content with a small monthly fee of £1.49 if you want video highlights etc .

Salisbury Wolf

Reaction score
Now that the 'old' Wolves App no longer updates as we are no longer premier league :-((

I recently down loaded the Football league app available on both Apple & that other kind, android .. Similar free content with a small monthly fee of £1.49 if you want video highlights etc .

I downloaded that about a month ago and Wolves wasn't available as a team... I assume it's there now. yes?

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also note how many teams have the official matchday programme available as a Newsstand app. Both blouse and the baggies do, as well as a load of other teams. Shame we don't.

S

Stratford Wolf

I also note how many teams have the official matchday programme available as a Newsstand app. Both blouse and the baggies do, as well as a load of other teams. Shame we don't.

now your talking...! what a good idea ...!

S

SimplyTheWolves

Excuse my ignorance and obvious stupidity, but does anyone know where I can download the android version of this app?

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got the official FL app. I paid the money for the videos. Now it crashes everytime I open the app.

It's a crock.

I'm avoiding it until there's an update.

SanFranWolf

Transfer summary thread supremo
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can download mp3 match commentary from?

E

Edgmond Wolf

My Wolves App stopped working and when I queried it got a message from wolves saying we were no longer in the premier League.............wtf?

Come on the Wolves

S

Stratford Wolf

I think it's been discussed - you have to download the football league app

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It is bad though. I am sure that Wolves app cost me about £3.99.

S

SimplyTheWolves

My Wolves App stopped working and when I queried it got a message from wolves saying we were no longer in the premier League.............wtf?

Come on the Wolves

Just leave it as it is Edgmond, because in 7 or 8 months it will say 'We are back in the Premier league'.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's been discussed - you have to download the football league app

Don't bother. It's gash. When they updated it or the new season I got it and subscribed to the premium services. Then it kept crashing. After a further two updates it still does the same thing.

S

Stratford Wolf

I haven't paid for premium service however the app works fine for me..

E

Edgmond Wolf

Just leave it as it is Edgmond, because in 7 or 8 months it will say 'We are back in the Premier league'.

I have left it on my iPhone and iPad but $$$$ed I have paid for something and now I can only get it my laptop

Won't work cos we are now in the Championship cheap skate club or a Moxey rip off

I will let you guess what I think!

Come on the Wolves

Back
Top Bottom