Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves App Opinions

Reaction score
I'm new on here as you can see... Just wondering what people make of the Wolves App? I absolutely love the match day commentary but beyond that I find it so clunky and unimpressive, can't stop it sometimes and other times can't make it work.

I don't think it's just me/ my phone as have some experience in setting up tech businesses. Question then... What do other people think and if they reckon it's poor, any suggestions whether/ how we can make the club interested in making it better? I have other things I think they could do much better but will see if this sparks a "heated debate" as Mrs Merton / Caroline Aherne once said...

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not great only really use if for comms most of the time, and I’ve had issues with that not working a few times ( works via web site)

Last edited:

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My main issue is the ticketing element. It is beyond god awful. It is one of the worst app / e-commerce experiences I can remember. It’s like going back to the 90s. For god sake sort it out.

I get fed up of how many times I have to re log into my account it worked fine last year don't know why they changed it.

I'm not looking forward to it Friday morning.

Reaction score
My main issue is the ticketing element. It is beyond god awful. It is one of the worst app / e-commerce experiences I can remember. It’s like going back to the 90s. For god sake sort it out.
Thanks for that - I agree completely. Who knows, I might be able to make someone listen when I go to the club tomorrow, It is embarrassingly poor...

Reaction score
Get a notification, tap it, app opens to the home page and not what the notification was about. Not a great experience.
Thanks - it is slow and laggy too IMO. I want to know if a single person has ever been able to pre-order food/ drinks on it for half time? Not much I can't make work with an app but that is just too hard to work out??!!

scrufftyguy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The Home Page is terrible, too much info and too cluttered. Fixtures and Team sections are fine. Used to be decent but I generally avoid using it now.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't like it at all! It always seems last to have the team news, but manages to tell me a goals gone before it happens:mad:

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t understand why it’s not built in AppKit, feels horrible to use.

Also it does my head in that they write “Tap to ….” in all the notifications. Who needs to be told how to operate their phone?

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I always thought it was because I am a tech numpty but it appears its just a bit carp

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When they can’t even keep the first team squad list up to date it doesn’t really bode well for anything more technical!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then I find I have to go out and in again as I can’t access the basket and have to hope that I’ve got the tickets in there still.
I only, thankfully, have to access the heap of junk for away and Cup tickets.
In the scenario you describe, having apparently not got tickets in the basket any more and tried re-adding them, l've then found that l have double the number of tickets l want.....

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I only, thankfully, have to access the heap of junk for away and Cup tickets.
In the scenario you describe, having apparently not got tickets in the basket any more and tried re-adding them, l've then found that l have double the number of tickets l want.....
It’s irritating, especially when joining the members foot race to get tickets together before they sell out in minutes! I panic at the best of times.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Generally only use it for tickets, which is a very painful experience. Trying to scroll around the ground when buying, then selecting is bad enough, that's before you even get to the basket and paying....
Otherwise I generally just use Twitter (x) or club emails for info.

Back
Top Bottom