Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves-Albion verdict - Why are we so soft? Men against boys

R

reanswolf

Defensively frail against any height with the slightest occasional pressure, midfield hmmm (Joao past it), attack just so lightweight.

Not beaten by skill, but you wouldn't expect them to be with the money we have spent, but by a few moments of sillyness.
Its no surprise to me we lose to these, actually expected to lose.

Thank **** no fans there see this. Relegation struggle for us too, maybe in all honesty. Just too suspect & lightweight all round
Coady no good in back 4 I'm afraid, Moutinho too weak now, up front we all know - ****e.
Ok it took 2 very dodgy penalty decisions but no excuses, we were dire. ALL self-inflicted this is. Apart from injuries.

Thank **** for lockdown. 2 wins in 20 years continues. We are just so ****** soft.
Oh well onto the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I said in the line-up thread that we needed 11 players who have the guts and heart to head a football properly and we didn't even get close to that. Not even half close.

It's easy peasy scoring goals against a defence without that basic ability. We would have been turned over by any team today and frankly Chorley must be licking their lips too.

Having Coady who is absolutely useless at heading the ball and just sinks backward to play attackers onside does nothing to help at all.

Last edited:

goldfish

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was shambolic. Both sides abysmally bad: like a mid-table Championship game on ice.

The players are tired, homesick, bored and have nothing to play for. But if they don't buck their ideas up, they soon will: their Premier League status.

Tipton Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Where are all you muppets from a month ago who said we arent in a relegation battle? Absolutely atrocious once again. Cannot trust a single one of these players. We will not win more than 3 games until the end of the season which aint enough.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry Nuno but I sincerely hope you are out of job by tonight.

As for me, that's me finishing with Wolves. I dont live there, nowhere the city, it is not worth the mental anguish.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am sorry but this is totally unacceptable to me.
I feel personally insulted courtesy our players and management.
I will not stand for it.
I will let this utter disappointment mature a bit to hatch out later.
I am sorry,but some words will be written.
It is a disgrace.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of those players need to take a long hard look at themselves, they're coasting and today was nowhere near acceptable

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that was ****, and I’m usually pretty positive.

That’s me off here for a bit I think.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just **** off Nuno. **** off. Watford semi, Sevilla QF, today, any ****ing game that means anything you choke. You’ve just been out thought by Sam ****ing Allardyce. Go. And take half the ****ing powderpuff team with you. Last 2 days you’ve spoke a good game. Just a pity you don’t play a good game.

**** off.

bilstonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Where are our next points coming from? They are the second worst team in the league

YamYamWolf

Reaction score
No matter how much Nuno "had in the bank" with you lot, you cant defend that. Take the fact that its Albion out of the equation, this is a team that get turned over most weeks and we have just lost and conceded 3.

We play 4 at the back to be attacking (although we signed players to fit 5 at the back) and still have a midfield that is so defensive. What's the point.

Do one. Embarrassing and everyone out there should be ashamed

It's time to go.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeez. That was horrible. They offered next to nothing and still walked off with 3 points and 3 goals.
Once we were chasing every little bit of mis-control hurts more, but like the Villa game we should have won and now have to eat dirt.
Fair play to Nuno for taking Coady off, so many if only's.
I hate football.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too many no-shows on the field today, but biggest no-show was Nuno. He looks a shadow of himself sat there. One win in nine and in a relegation battle. I think he just might walk before he is fired. Sad sad times.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Zero leadership

Coady and moutinho complete joke ! How can we concede 2 goals in first 10 mins of second half , after conceding at Brighton 1 min into second half , and in the first half today 5 mins in? It’s a joke

I don’t want to see moutinho in a starting 11 again. Complete waste of ****ing space

We were dreadful . Then he took neves off. And we were even worse .

Nuno “we want to keep clean sheets’ -

wolves players “ok let’s kick them only when they enter the box”

brain dead coady. Brain ****ing dead

Back
Top Bottom