Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves 2020 Transfer business sweepstake

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
I've never tried this, so I don't know if it will work or if indeed anyone would be interested, but I thought I'd start a friendly sweepstake on When will Wolves do their FIRST major (>£20M) transfer business in the 2020 summer transfer window. I can't add Excel spreadsheets to this forum, so if you're interested just pick any available slot and I'll add your moniker to my Excel spreadsheet and I'll try to add updates etc.

I did forget to add what source "we" would use for the announcement of the signing! Can I assume that everyone would be happy with an official announcement from the Wolves club website?

Attachments

• Wolves Transfer Sweepstake.pdf
    104.8 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2027 after we've been sold to a up and coming Brazilian consortium

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
I thought, for those interested I'd post the current "Runners & Riders" board, as of the end of 03/09 ....

Attachments

110.5 KB · Views: 35
D

Deleted member 7862Bler

the original post says >£20m.
Watch Jeff go and sign someone for an “undisclosed” fee

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Followed by a shedload of argument about what the actual fee was with wildly different figures quoted by varying sources of random reliability...
And arguments on the exact exchange rate for all sources that quote prices in euro.
jeff better spend £30m just to stop the arguments.

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Re "

Followed by a shedload of argument about what the actual fee was with wildly different figures quoted by varying sources of random reliability...
And arguments on the exact exchange rate for all sources that quote prices in euro.
jeff better spend £30m just to stop the arguments. "

It's a very good point you guys raise. If you have any suggestions, I'd welcome them. I was going to suggest lets go for a consensus opinion on whether a player would be worth >£20M...... however having seen some of the bitter and caustic comments made on the Summer Transfer window posting, I suspect that is not likely!!

How about if we don't know how much was paid and if the player isn't loaned out and if he doesn't go into the under 23 squad ....

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
That's a small point Wicked. Just call me the Doctor ... Who ??
Sorry for the confusion, put it down to my age !!!

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
OK let's try again .... SEPT 5th update and we have had our "1st faller" (sorry Wolf in Essex) ...

Attachments

111 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom