Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wim mossive in......

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's lighten it up a little. I see a few people getting all down in the dumps so maybe a change in direction?

Wherever I go on me jollies I take at least one Wolves top with me. Sunday was the day we landed in Cape Verde (Boa Vista) and as soon as I could I changed into a Wolves top as it was so hot outside.
I heard a comment from one guy when I walked into the bar and just presumed that would be it.
Anyway, I changed out of it not long after to go to dinner.
Fast forward to today and I'm currently donning our current away (black) top. On our way to the bar (you have to wear a top indoors) two little old ladies gave me the thumbs up and literally shouted 'dingles ay we'. They were easily older than 65.
Ive just had another young lady loving the top and showing her villa supporting hubby.
The majority of the staff here recognise the shirt too and most have mentioned it, so things are moving quickly as the last time I was here was May 2017 and I didn't get anything like this reaction. None of it negative (yet).
Also I was in Tenerife at the time of the CL final and I saw more of our shirts out there (apart from Liverpool) than any other team.

Our brand is growing. Its working.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wore mine in Cozumel, Mexico last week and was stopped by a few locals who recognised the top and wanted to talk about Raul.

65 is not old. :)

S

ShropshireLad

We were in Porto a couple of years ago and I asked a waiter (Taylor's port lodge restaurant) if he was interested in football. He said that of course he was and couldn't see the game the previous night because he was working. When I told him that I was a Wolves fan his reaction wasn't positive and he went to ask a different waiter to serve us instead of him! :D

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Always thought we were disliked in Portugal for nicking their players but this is what Tim Nash just tweeted after today's press conference with Nuno:

"Interesting speaking to Portuguese reporters today about how #Wolves are received in Portugal. They say #Wolves are now the most popular English team in Portugal, and when they play, people gather in cafes and bars to watch the games."

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Monder centre, wolves tops everywhere on saturday at 4.40:D

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some shops in turkey are selling fakes of our kits in their stores, first time I've seen that there as until last season none of the locals seemed to have a clue who Wolves were

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wore mine in Cozumel, Mexico last week and was stopped by a few locals who recognised the top and wanted to talk about Raul.

65 is not old. :)
When we were there last year as Raul was signing they didn’t give a ****. Even as far as the waiters saying he was a poor player.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In Lisbon next week. Don’t own any Wolves clobber.

Might drape a Wolves flag from the Tower of Belem though

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3 Tui reps in the hotel lobby. The one shouted me over as she's a Wolves fan from Droitwich.

Wim every weah

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loff in an jokin with a Spuds fan ere. He took the **** out of our current form. I loffinly threatened to bost his snot box (his kid married a yam yam so he knows the spake) and he said we were way too good to finish anything lower than 10th, even with the Europa.

M

merseawolf

We were in Porto a couple of years ago and I asked a waiter (Taylor's port lodge restaurant) if he was interested in football. He said that of course he was and couldn't see the game the previous night because he was working. When I told him that I was a Wolves fan his reaction wasn't positive and he went to ask a different waiter to serve us instead of him! :D
How did he suss you out so quickly?

M

merseawolf

Growing support in Mersea! The local sides new goalkeeper was sitting proudly in the bar in his Wolves top on Saturday. He sounded just like most of you lot..... 1972’s Grandson?!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some shops in turkey are selling fakes of our kits in their stores, first time I've seen that there as until last season none of the locals seemed to have a clue who Wolves were

Where was ya, in the back waters.16 years agew Turkish people knew my tattoos.

Back
Top Bottom