Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Will Fosun realise?

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, will they?

We have played 29 games in the Premier League and thankfully, are safe from relegation.

Hypothetical, I know, but what if the injuries we are currently suffering, had occurred 10 matches ago? I dread to think, but a relegation battle may well have been on the cards imo.

A paper thin squad, with no attacking threat, no forward line and having to rely on our Academy kids. A substitutes bench that is an embarrassment and playing square pegs in round holes!

We could easily have been in a relegation battle, but GON and his staff have exceeded all expectations and proved the doubters wrong. They are doing a great job in the circumstances imo.

Will Fosun realise that they have a very good head coach/ manager and backroom staff in their employment and what they could do if suppled with the resources. I bloody well hope so!

Most clubs suffer with injuries throughout the season, but have experienced players available who can step in and compete. Villa and Newcastle are prime examples. Who have we got?

I just hope Fosun realise and do something about it.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My concern is that they look at the (likely) 30 points that will be enough to stay up this season and adjust the targets for next season accordingly.

So 40 points becomes like a good season in their view and then we get sucked into the relegation vortex.

In the PL if you’re not sprinting you’re going backwards. It’s the most unforgiving league in world football.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They surely think this season has been a roaring success.

Because it (still) has been.

Try to continue to recover from the disastrous spell that almost destroyed the club in the transfer market, and hopefully next season will be even better given that restrictions should be lighter than last year's brutal summer.

So long as Jeff Shi stays the hell away from transfer decisions and lets Hobbs cook, I think things should improve.

They have screwed up how they have spent money, but they have spent a good bit, and Wolves are in much much better shape than at many points in the past...

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Trust in Hobbs and O'Neil. Don't expect Fosun to do more than balance the books. If we get new spending limits in line with UEFA that's the best thing that can happen for us.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Recent history suggests not.

They want the bare minimum for us, which is staying up, and they want to do it as cheap as possible.

Please don't take my word for it, check yourself, but FFP is not an issue, it's an excuse. Wolves have recorded losses of £113m in the past two years from our accounts (a profit prior) but it excludes allowable deductions. We can't put a specific figure on allowable deductions, but The Athletic, who get the info from Wolves, have that figure at £17m for 23/24. So, conservatively, we can knock off at least £25m from that £113m for PSR purposes. So, for PSR to be an issue we would need to lose £15-20m this season, which is surely impossible considering what has gone on - Neves sale, wage bill dropping substantially etc, despite claims it is.

Sorry for going down the PSR route but it's so important. When they're misleading us about that, how can we trust them?

I would argue the only positive window we've had since promotion is January last year. Why? Because they were panicking and realised what was at stake. So, to their credit, they pulled out all the stops to get a brilliant manager and paid him well. They then backed him with an incredible window.

Funnily enough, if we didn't have that window, where would we be now? Dawson, Lemina, Cunha, Sarabia and Gomes are all key to our success.

Maybe being in a relegation battle next season could be the best thing for us if we want to progress in the years after? I'm only half-joking.

Our injuries are not that bad at all. We're suffering far fewer than many rivals. Admittedly having four forwards out is a bit unlucky all at once, but the lack of depth is embarrassingly bad. We should have more players and we would then be able to cope.

They don't want a bigger squad because it costs more money, paying wages to senior players who are on the bench.

There are some positive noises coming out that they may spend a bit more this summer, but how can I believe them after what has gone on? It would be stupid. They've repeated the same mistake from 2022 in terms of not capitalising on a brilliant position.

I don't even want them to spend big money. I would be happy if they spend what we bring in, so please don't twist it as me demanding they do x, y and z. Just try to make Wolves as successful as possible on the pitch within our resources.

They don't do that anymore and that should be so frustrating to all Wolves fans.

Last edited:

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
This season has been a massive success for Fosun. We are safe. Have been for a month. They have not had to spend in January to achieve this. Stayed the right side of PSR. Also, been a massive success for GON imo. He took over the role and target was to survive. He has hit that target ahead of schedule. Anything else is a bonus whatever happens. He has also got a full season as a head coach under his belt and got credit in the bank.

None of us would of expected and I said this on other threads to have had a season that we have had so far. The season has turned into a possible missed opportunity but from Fosun's point of view will be seen as a massive success.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fosun's stated aim was to crash the top 6 and European Football. Of course, that was a 'lifetime ago' in a football perspective. So, this season has not been a success when we're finishing mid-table. I'd even argue that mid-table and not really competing for trophies is no success at all. We are an also-ran, making up the numbers and the only reason people are considering the season a success is because of the low expectations at the start.
We believed that two consecutive 7th places and the Europa League were successes, now we're happy with around 10th and no European football. Just shows how low our expectations have fallen!
I'm no apologist for Loppy, but he walked away from such a situation. Even his ambitions were higher!
In Nuno's last season, we finished 13th, Lage had us 10th. Both were considered relative failures, not successes. Now, some of us are considering a similar position a 'success'. As I said, our expectation were so low at the start of the season, that most would have snatched your hand off for 17th, so from that perspective, mid-table is a success, but in real terms it's mid-table obscurity (albeit Premier League obscurity).

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
August....Wem definitely going down...
September..Were definitely going down with the PE teacher and the iPad...
October....We will be lucky to Survive..
November....What happening...
December...Were getting in Europe..
January..If we don't sign a striker wem not getting in Europe...
February....we won't get in Europe with these injuries..
March...Fosun cost us fa cup win and Europe..
April ....Had we had these injuries earlier we would have gone down....

It's all a bit up and down in reality and in truth probably somewhere in the middle..

Lets be honest I think the only thing Fosun have realised these last few seasons its probably not wise to overspend to put yourselves in a position where points deduction could put you in danger of being closer to the bottom, than the middle.... overspending could be our biggest down fall.....we are probably better off following the Brighton and Palace models than the **** or bust models of Forest and Everton...

We all moaned but edging on the side of caution in January was probably the right thing to do in the current climate.. although it was frustrating..

Last edited:

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, will they?

We have played 29 games in the Premier League and thankfully, are safe from relegation.

Hypothetical, I know, but what if the injuries we are currently suffering, had occurred 10 matches ago? I dread to think, but a relegation battle may well have been on the cards imo.

A paper thin squad, with no attacking threat, no forward line and having to rely on our Academy kids. A substitutes bench that is an embarrassment and playing square pegs in round holes!

We could easily have been in a relegation battle, but GON and his staff have exceeded all expectations and proved the doubters wrong. They are doing a great job in the circumstances imo.

Will Fosun realise that they have a very good head coach/ manager and backroom staff in their employment and what they could do if suppled with the resources. I bloody well hope so!

Most clubs suffer with injuries throughout the season, but have experienced players available who can step in and compete. Villa and Newcastle are prime examples. Who have we got?

I just hope Fosun realise and do something about it.

They learned nothing from the Jimenez injures in regards to having enough senior strikers!

They repeated it for a THIRD time in Jan l, when fosun left our manager with a front line option where 2 of them are woeful fitness records this season let alone the previous two…..

I want to believe in Matt Hobbs, as I have zero faith in Jeff and fosun in regards to this

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For every 2 or 3 things they get right they get one thing wrong. And it’s usually a howler.

They gave us Nuno, Lopetegui and GON but also Zenga, Lage and offered the job to Beale. Winter window 2022 was a blast and winter 2023 a disaster. We’ve got 4 left backs and no striker.

There’s a couple of key things to do in the summer. Tie GON, Lemina, Gomes and RAN to a new deals, get maximum value for Neto, resist the inevitable interest in others and clear the dead wood. Make smart upgrade signings.

Make this summer a Nuno not a Lage please Wolves.

DJLWolf

Reaction score
I've stopped worrying about all this after years of driving myself crazy with it.

The simple reality (for me anyway) is that Fosun don't have that ambition or desire to move this club onto the next level.

They are ultimately more than happy to continue developing the brand and maintain our premier league status.

What I'm going to try and do as a fan now is simply enjoying watching these young, talented players we've seen over the years (Neves, Jota, Neto, Ait Nouri, Gomes etc) and not think too much about the bigger picture.

Ultimately I expect them to do very little in the summer market again and that pattern to continue over the next few years.

Werewolf of Wombourne

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They learned nothing from the Jimenez injures in regards to having enough senior strikers!

They repeated it for a THIRD time in Jan l, when fosun left our manager with a front line option where 2 of them are woeful fitness records this season let alone the previous two…..

I want to believe in Matt Hobbs, as I have zero faith in Jeff and fosun in regards to this
I'm sorry but I just can't agree.

Who are these mythical senior strikers we could have got as back up for Raul that would have a) come here to sit on the bench b) would have been an adequate back up and c) would have been in our wage budget? Danny Ings? 100K in wages and 4 goals in his last 50 games? Fabio was better than that. Please don't say Welbeck, Watkins, Toney etc because they weren't as good as Raul at the time and wouldn't have come here to be understudies in a million years.

And I don't know how many times this has to be gone over but Fabio and Sasa had to go before anyone else could have been brought in the last window and the club tried everything to bring in new strikers

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Next season will not be as ‘easy’ as the teams returning to the league will be stronger than those going down, and we won’t canter to safety imo.

Fosun need to recognise the impact of this wafer thin squad and injuries that have occurred from flogging our players. Yes this season can be considered a massive success, but that should not mask how desperate we are for first team options.

I trust Hobbs, GON and Fosun to get us ready for next season though.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Who are these mythical senior strikers we could have got as back up for Raul that would have a) come here to sit on the bench b) would have been an adequate back up and c) would have been in our wage budget? Danny Ings? 100K in wages and 4 goals in his last 50 games? Fabio was better than that. Please don't say Welbeck, Watkins, Toney etc because they weren't as good as Raul at the time and wouldn't have come here to be understudies in a million years.

And I don't know how many times this has to be gone over but Fabio and Sasa had to go before anyone else could have been brought in the last window and the club tried everything to bring in new strikers
I think the main issue with your last paragraph was that it’s not difficult to arrange a deal that goes ahead on the caveat that we bring in somebody first. All the paperwork done and ready to go; just like we did with Nathan Fraser’s move to Shrewsbury.

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully they commit to strengthening our attacking options at some point? And to ensuring we don’t need to fill our bench with schoolkids if we are again pushing for an FA Cup Semi and/or a European Place

Attachments

• IMG_2366.jpeg
    IMG_2366.jpeg
    213.1 KB · Views: 115

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As long as we remain in the PL, not sure sporting achievement is top of Fosun's list so there is always going to be a disconnect with what fans want/expect.

I reckon they'd take 17th place and a profit every season.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fosun's stated aim was to crash the top 6 and European Football. Of course, that was a 'lifetime ago' in a football perspective. So, this season has not been a success when we're finishing mid-table. I'd even argue that mid-table and not really competing for trophies is no success at all. We are an also-ran, making up the numbers and the only reason people are considering the season a success is because of the low expectations at the start.
We believed that two consecutive 7th places and the Europa League were successes, now we're happy with around 10th and no European football. Just shows how low our expectations have fallen!
I'm no apologist for Loppy, but he walked away from such a situation. Even his ambitions were higher!
In Nuno's last season, we finished 13th, Lage had us 10th. Both were considered relative failures, not successes. Now, some of us are considering a similar position a 'success'. As I said, our expectation were so low at the start of the season, that most would have snatched your hand off for 17th, so from that perspective, mid-table is a success, but in real terms it's mid-table obscurity (albeit Premier League obscurity).
Not so much a stated aim, more an empty promise, made to enthuse the fans.

DJLWolf

Reaction score

You're talking about senior strikers like they're as uncommon as the tooth fairy, father Christmas or Spiderman.

We easily could have got a more experienced striker to work with Raul.In this day and age in top level football minutes are spread throughout the squad all through the season due to injuries, suspensions, fatigue and multiple competitions.Players and fans all know that.

Fosun have always wanted to keep the wage bill as low as possible, which I understand, but that was the reason, not that you're looking for a needle in a haystack - that simply isn't the case.

I'd also add that in relation to Silva, he should NEVER have been let go had we not lined up a replacement.That is just clear and obvious planning in any business environment, but I suspect Fosun pulled a fast one on O'Neil there and it wouldn't be the first time they've done that to a manager.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This season has shown what we are and where we are exactly.....when everybody is fit and firing we are still a very good side...when a few of those things don't happen we are a bit off that...

It's probably safe to say we need a stable window with steady investment this summer to maintain that... anything above that is probably beyond us both financially and in the current financial restrictive climate....

I'm quite happy with where we are but certainly think we need to solve a few issues going forward but definitely not frantic as some....

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It seems fairly clear that our aim this season was a) to stay in the PL and b) get ourselves clear of any FFP/PSR issues. We have achieved that, so even with the thin state of our squad it has been a successful season.
No one realistically expected us to be on the edge of a European push or us to have a sniff of Wembley and even if we now drop a couple of places on top of being beaten by Coventry it has still been a successful season.
We cannot do anything about the squad now, or revisit some of our loans out, so we have to make the best of it, and hopefully using some of the youngsters will, under GON’s guidance, benefit them and us in the future, even if they are not really ready now.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Recent history suggests not.

They want the bare minimum for us, which is staying up, and they want to do it as cheap as possible.

Please don't take my word for it, check yourself, but FFP is not an issue, it's an excuse. Wolves have recorded losses of £113m in the past two years from our accounts (a profit prior) but it excludes allowable deductions. We can't put a specific figure on allowable deductions, but The Athletic, who get the info from Wolves, have that figure at £17m for 23/24. So, conservatively, we can knock off at least £25m from that £113m for PSR purposes. So, for PSR to be an issue we would need to lose £15-20m this season, which is surely impossible considering what has gone on - Neves sale, wage bill dropping substantially etc, despite claims it is.

Sorry for going down the PSR route but it's so important. When they're misleading us about that, how can we trust them?

I would argue the only positive window we've had since promotion is January last year. Why? Because they were panicking and realised what was at stake. So, to their credit, they pulled out all the stops to get a brilliant manager and paid him well. They then backed him with an incredible window.

Funnily enough, if we didn't have that window, where would we be now? Dawson, Lemina, Cunha, Sarabia and Gomes are all key to our success.

Maybe being in a relegation battle next season could be the best thing for us if we want to progress in the years after? I'm only half-joking.

Our injuries are not that bad at all. We're suffering far fewer than many rivals. Admittedly having four forwards out is a bit unlucky all at once, but the lack of depth is embarrassingly bad. We should have more players and we would then be able to cope.

They don't want a bigger squad because it costs more money, paying wages to senior players who are on the bench.

There are some positive noises coming out that they may spend a bit more this summer, but how can I believe them after what has gone on? It would be stupid. They've repeated the same mistake from 2022 in terms of not capitalising on a brilliant position.

I don't even want them to spend big money. I would be happy if they spend what we bring in, so please don't twist it as me demanding they do x, y and z. Just try to make Wolves as successful as possible on the pitch within our resources.

They don't do that anymore and that should be so frustrating to all Wolves fans.
Didnt Spiers say we will make a £20 mil loss this season?
You say Fosun have stopped investing,but have they?
You can only make £15mil loss over 3 years the rest of the £105 mil is covered by owners,so thats the first £90 mil
They have wiped over £200 mil in loans to Wolves over the last few seasons off the books

Up until this year they have invested heavily in transfers ,we can argue about the rights and wrongs of that business, but its nevertheless there
FFP is there and theres no denying it,PSR are there again no denying it,and we have sailed close to the wind in the last 3 years

We may be a few mil over or under idk,but we certainly cant go on any transfer splurge without selling
Imo Fosun have certainly made mistakes,but overall im not going to knock them

We had 19 years in the Championship then a couple of brief excursions in the Prem before falling back
We have now had 6 seasons in the Prem and hopefully more to come,our best run since the 70s,and some of the best players we have ever had

We have our limits as every club apart from the top half dozen does,but we are established firmly in the next rank of clubs or at least on the brink of them,and for me that will do for now

Jefe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, will they? We have played 29 games in the Premier League and thankfully, are safe from relegation. Hypothetical, I know, but what if the injuries we are currently suffering, had occurred 10 matches ago? I dread to think, but a relegation battle may well have been on the cards imo. A paper thin squad, with no attacking threat, no forward line and having to rely on our Academy kids. A substitutes bench that is an embarrassment and playing square pegs in round holes!

We could easily have been in a relegation battle, but GON and his staff have exceeded all expectations and proved the doubters wrong. They are doing a great job in the circumstances imo. Will Fosun realise that they have a very good head coach/ manager and backroom staff in their employment and what they could do if suppled with the resources. I bloody well hope so! Most clubs suffer with injuries throughout the season, but have experienced players available who can step in and compete. Villa and Newcastle are prime examples. Who have we got? I just hope Fosun realise and do something about it.
As we saw last season, Fosun rarely react in the way you're describing unless Wolves are right in the thick stuff, and they are given little choice. I think being in 14th or 15th place near the end of a Winter window would be the worst place for us under these owners - a few bad results from sleepwalking into danger but sufficiently far away from it at the present for them to say, "nah, it'll be fine". A proper course change would probably require a season like our famous last-day survival, to shock them into action. At this stage, I am not actually convinced they would sack Shi in the event of relegation, I think he is their man for as long as they own the club.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We, as a club, have been extremely fortunate to escape pretty much unscathed from the position poor player trading and squad building had put us in. If we keep making these mistakes (expensive flops, paper thin squad) it will catch up with us eventually. Hopefully we are at a turning point now, the summer will tell us a lot in that regard.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

There is a paywall but you get the gist...
Thats the most important perspective that gets forgotten far too often. Fosun have been in crisis for some years now, and only survive through selling assets to reduce debt. That's the bottom line, and explains both their failure to take advantage of very good positions, in Jan 22 and Jan 24, effectively derailing both seasons. It also explains their panic measures in Jan 23, when they realised Wolves Premier status was in real jeopardy.

Staying in the Premier league, but limiting spending and selling players, are the defining features of Fosun's ownership today. They have also added self-sustaining to their public discourse, which also means they will attempt to also stop investing the 35-50m per year that is possible under the regulations, as they currently stand. This is again further limiting the club's possibilities.

Fosun want to hang onto Wolves, it appears, and its not hard to see why: a public face in the global product of the Premier league, at a time, when the overall company is struggling. To fail with Wolves could cause serious reputational damage. But limit investment to a minimum to reach that goal.

If this analysis is correct, and it is backed up by all the public discussion surrounding Fosun, then the question has to be asked what exactly are the benefits of their continued ownership. They damaged the club this January in a profound way, and there is no sign of them being able to bring in the vital investment needed to expand the ground, a massively overdue project.

My fear is that this lack of ambition and strategy will lead to drift adn stagnation, where it becomes well-nigh impossible to hang onto the best players and good coaches/staff. This is especially the case right now and this summer, as we have a core of very talented players and a coach with great potential, as he has already shown.

Its a crucial summer for Fosun to show they are still worthy owners of the club.

Last edited:

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didnt Spiers say we will make a £20 mil loss this season?
You say Fosun have stopped investing,but have they?
You can only make £15mil loss over 3 years the rest of the £105 mil is covered by owners,so thats the first £90 mil
They have wiped over £200 mil in loans to Wolves over the last few seasons off the books

Up until this year they have invested heavily in transfers ,we can argue about the rights and wrongs of that business, but its nevertheless there
FFP is there and theres no denying it,PSR are there again no denying it,and we have sailed close to the wind in the last 3 years

We may be a few mil over or under idk,but we certainly cant go on any transfer splurge without selling
Imo Fosun have certainly made mistakes,but overall im not going to knock them

We had 19 years in the Championship then a couple of brief excursions in the Prem before falling back
We have now had 6 seasons in the Prem and hopefully more to come,our best run since the 70s,and some of the best players we have ever had

We have our limits as every club apart from the top half dozen does,but we are established firmly in the next rank of clubs or at least on the brink of them,and for me that will do for now

It was Madeley, but yes he did.

However, in a recent 'mailbag' he didn't really go into more details on PSR when asked, and he ignored a question about why he's claiming the £113m losses when it deliberately ignores the allowable deductions.

It's hard to see how we're going to lose the £39m he's claimed this season (£22m for PSR purposes), which again leads me to ask why is he saying this? It's clearly from Wolves, in fact, he tells us it is. So why are they saying that?

Your next bit is exactly what I'm disputing. PSR being a factor is up for debate.

What Fosun have done for us has been brilliant, no denying that. So, we ask how long is the credit in the bank?

For some, it will be until the day they go, and even if we go down we will no doubt have people saying that we're back where we started and we had a great run. Fair enough, can't really argue with that.

However, my gripe is the way they go about things. The PSR stuff where fans genuinely believe it is holding us back is infuriating because they're deliberately feeding this stuff out there and it's wrong. The only club in the country to raise prices continuously in recent years. Having the worst squad in the league for depth. Lying to Lopetegui.

All of that stuff annoys me because it doesn't need to happen.

To me, it seems evident they have given up (Shi talking about us acting like a newly-promoted club is laughable when we're six years into the Prem) and if they went now it would be perfect for all parties. I get that they can't just go, there needs to be a buyer and we might not get one, but I hope it happens, and I find it quite encouraging that The Athletic have said a few times over the past 6 months or so that we basically are up for sale.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats the most important perspective that gets forgotten far too often. Fosun have been in crisis for some years now, and only survive through selling assets to reduce debt. That's the bottom line, and explains both their failure to take advantage of very good positions, in Jan 22 and Jan 24, effectively derailing both seasons. It also explains their panic measures in Jan 23, when they realised Wolves Premier status was in real jeopardy.

Staying in the Premier league, but limiting spending and selling players, are the defining features of Fosun's ownership today. They have also added self-sustaining to their public discourse, which also means they will attempt to also stop investing the 35-50m per year that is possible under the regulations, as they currently stand. This is again further limiting the club's possibilities.

Fosun want to hang onto Wolves, it appears, and not hard to see why: a public face in the global product of the Premier league, at a time, when the overall company is struggling. To fail with Wolves could cause serious reputational damage. But limit investment to a minimum to reach that goal.

If this analysis is correct, and it is backed up by all the public discussion surrounding Fosun, then the question has to be asked about any benefits of their continued ownership. They damaged the club this January in a profound way, and there is no sign of them being able to bring in the vital investment needed to expand the ground, a massively overdue project.

My fear is that this lack of ambition and strategy will lead to drift adn stagnation, where it becomes well-nigh impossible to hang onto the best players and good coaches/staff. This is especially the case right now and this summer, as we have a core of very talented players and a coach with great potential, as he has already shown.

Its a crucial summer for Fosun to show they are still worthy owners of the club.
Assuming your right,and id argue a few points there,who or where do you see the next owners coming from?
Fosun have been asking for investors for years with no takers that im aware of
Whoever takes over would have the same problems
Basically a loss making business,with the potential of having to invest 100s of millions to make a new stadium that has no guarantee of ever showing a profit?
Would any sane business model do that?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You cannot agree that we didn’t have ample back up when we started one season with rauls hip injury WITH NO STRIKER!!!!!!!!

Lage was crap, but they set him up to fail on that one!!!!

Then who goes into a season with Jimenez and a fresh 18 year old as their only strikers????

Facts are facts, twice we were woefully under manned in the striker position.

And we let both go and NO ONE came in…….

So yeah fosun, smashing the recruitment for strikers out the park mate….., nothing to see here….. doing a great job! NOT

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Also back up strikers aren’t mythical…… many sides in the league have a few strikers!

The recruitment teams job is to identify them, not mine! As I don’t get emails from clubs to put feelers out there for a buyer! All clubs send them, and other clubs signed 2/3rd choice strikers! They aren’t a mythical thing! Brentford survived without Toney and injuries as they had strength in depth!

We don’t and haven’t up top for close to 3 years!

Back
Top Bottom