Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wild predictions

Wolfiebill

Groupie
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm starting a new thread; I've called it "Wild predictions", because I think some of you guys make some really outrageous (IMO) predictions.

I'd like to invite you to copy and paste any predictions made by fellow mixers, which YOU THINK are really "100 to 1" shots ...

I don't have have the time / inclination to read every thread.... so if you see one, please copy and paste.

To start the thread rolling....

The Fat Bloke predicted (Watford Verdict thread) on 12/09/21 ...

"Top 6 for Spurs, no bloody chance.

We will finish above Spurs this term."

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
like the look of this thread .....

mine ....steve bull signs new three year contract and resumes training under lage this coming week

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One post that was so good I saved it. I won't name them to save their blushes though.

(on Fabio Silva)
I literally can not stand this kid . Worst 35m EVER SPENT . Lightweight , no first touch , dives all over the place . Jose 100000 times better , stronger .

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we sell Coady, he will go for £50m

Nivada

Reaction score
We don't thrash a single side this season (again) but still win plenty of games and finish in the 9th-11th area.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Not personally all convinced by the italy hype train. Think some people (and most of all the media) got a little giddy as it was the opening game, but italy weren't that good until the og got them ahead. Another factor that needs to be considered is that Turkey were absolutely underpants.

Some people have them as best team so far! I just cant look past France after the first round of games. Saw the germans off with minimal fuss and you feel that they have a few more gears to go to when needed. They are by far the most complete team, as you'd expect as world cup holders.
Not wolves related but kept banging the drum that Italy werent that good.

Black Coffee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not wild at all; we've all seen him play. Mings is the level he needs to beat.

Not much for Max to eclipse then TBH especially with donkey now being Villa's 4th best English Centre Back at the club now, Either Mings makes the best cuppa in England or Southgate has a 'thing' for tall left footed donkey's with a ****ty bowl cut.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sky go an hour without mentioning you know who!

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the remains of the day
BBC dont mention Raducanu
Sky dont mention CR7
The Mix agree on anything
If thats not wild idk lol

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Match of the Day have reporters actually AT the game and not watching a pre-recording and doing a voice over which sound really poop.

Back
Top Bottom