Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wigan Verdict: No one cares

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As stated. The match thread was 95% about the City match. But I did watch most of our game...

In short, we are awful.

The worst: SEB; Stearman, Ward, Zubar, Edwards; Hunt
Runners-up: Doyle, Berra,
Solid third place: Henry, DDV, Ikeme, Forde

Did ok: Jarvis, Fletch (see you fellas).

After 3 years in the Premiership, we are $$$$e. And when we sell our stars, it'll be like we were never there.

The hard work starts here, big summer coming up.

Oh, and that City match wasn't bad was it?

Strats

Reaction score
Thread Closed ... see you next season, goodnight :D

R

RichDavi

When I did get the stream going we looked terrible. Sorry Terry but being a nice guy doesn't equate to being a PL manager and we're going to need to clear out a lot of the current crop if we're going to go up, let alone survive in the Prem.

Best of luck to Stale, will miss the PL but looking forward to the Championship.

Oh and Roger Johnson you are a $$$$ if the stories I hear are true

J

johnybig32

When I did get the stream going we looked terrible. Sorry Terry but being a nice guy doesn't equate to being a PL manager and we're going to need to clear out a lot of the current crop if we're going to go up, let alone survive in the Prem.

Best of luck to Stale, will miss the PL but looking forward to the Championship.

Oh and Roger Johnson you are a $$$$ if the stories I hear are true

Explain?

R

RichDavi

Stare off with the fans, applauded Wigan fans.

Can't blame him, it's all our fault for having the nerve to call him out on his terrible performances and disgusting attitude. We're such $$$$ fans I guess, eh Rog.

Hope Stale knocks you out before selling you to Portsmouth (all our $$$$e defenders can go there)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Metro Wolf 2007

Stale is coming to shake you up lads, lets hope he bans quotes to the papers for a start.

B

bridgnorthwolf

He warmed up in front of our fans, they sang "it's your round, Roger", he ignored that, then they booed him. The Wigan fans cheered and he clapped. That's it.

J

johnybig32

Why do our fans persist with showing how stupid they can be?

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank God it's over. Game on next season can't wait.

itsmee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was booed everytime he ran towards wolves end while warming up

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
duno if it's been posted but seems like it kicked off after the game.

Paul Kendrick ‏ @PaulKendrickWIG
However much the DW stewards get paid, it can't be enough after today. Both sets of fans charging, intimidating, swinging punches. Nasty.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

12m Paul Kendrick ‏ @PaulKendrickWIG
Hope the headlines will be on #wafc's great end to the season and not the pitch invasion/brawling at the end...not seen the like for years.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

44m Paul Kendrick ‏ @PaulKendrickWIG
Just witnessed a Wolves fan breaking through line of stewards into Wigan fans, and then being beaten to a pulp. Been carried away by medics.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

50m Paul Kendrick ‏ @PaulKendrickWIG
Disgraceful scenes at the DW. Truly disgraceful.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

B

Bankswolf II

Wm were stirring the Johnson story I hope you MM's think before grabbing you're pitchforks

Overall terrible this is the end of this a new dawn awaits

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Verdict? We let Emmerson Boyce score twice against us.

A fitting epitaph to a horrible, awful season.

J

johnybig32

Guessing the goals came down the left then...Waiting for the Wardy abuse to start.

Do you think the 343 Wigan formation worked well today? Will work next season?

W

wolfyjoe

Verdict- We're $$$$e! Thank $$$$ it's over!

Here's to a new start under Stale. He'll need some luck.

D

Deleted member 3545

verdict not much difference to most the games this season.
Majority of the players out of their depth.
MM and TC out of their depth.

kennyB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Recently got back. Have to say it was a pretty poor performance with a few exceptions.
One thing very noticeable was how many times Zubar was either out of position or gave the ball away. Him and Hunt on our right were plainly awful. I was sat fairly close behind TC and lost count of the number of times he was giving Hunt an earful, Henry too on a couple of occasions. For those of you who worship this man, I don't see why, good at the short passing and breaking up play (occasionally) but on only one occasion did I see him find a Wolves player more than 15 yards away, not that he didn't try but he just couldn't find a man.
Hunt dawdling with the ball cost us the first goal, what he was doing where he was in the middle of the back 4 I'll never know.
E-Blank lived up to his growing reputation of being useless, we're better off playing Fletch up front on his own rathet that 4-4-2 with Doyle and E-Blank although I must say that Doyle was our best player for me today. Jarvo was pretty decent and although I'm not an Edwards fan he was far from our worst player today. Ward wasn't very good either, constantly caught out of position and a mixed bag passing wise.
Not much else to say really apart from thinking we were very lucky to get away with only a 3-2 defeat, could have been 5 or 6.
Glad the season is over, the new manager has much to do.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Verdict: thank you you useless $$$$$, no wins from the last 13 won me a months child support. Come on down

D

Dan dingle

He warmed up in front of our fans, they sang "it's your round, Roger", he ignored that, then they booed him. The Wigan fans cheered and he clapped. That's it.

Last week when the same chant was sung to RG he responded by putting his thumb up in good spirits which followed in the south bank singing $$$$er back at him so the bloke cant win

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Just pleased it's all over. Let's all just forget it happened. Not you though Steve and Jez, you need to rememer it ad learn where you went wrong.

Tough job for Stale, when Fletch and Jarvo leave. No much left to work with, at least it not be the Premier League.

A

andyc225

Verdict: Ståle needs to shed players en masse. If Duracell Dave ever puts on a Wolves shirt again I'll be $$$$ed.

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I hope Hunt is the first to be on his way.
He literally was!
Players came out after pitch was cleared (other than Roger ) and Hunty was last out - came out drying his hair with a towel so had clearly been showering.
When we finally left we walked past the team coach and Hunt was being hushered past us with his bag. Think he was off for a flight

Seemed a tad upset when I wished him well

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Richard Stearman is the new Paul Blades. Makes at least one mistake that results in a goal every game, honestly how anyone can consider this lizard $$$$ klutz capable of playing anywhere near our standard is beyond me, he's a joke of a footballer even in the presence of the pub players that currently ably assist him he looks a total embarassment.

J

JR's Boots

Solbakkan has a huge job to do. We have three decent players (Fletch, Jarvo and Doyle); the rest could vanish tomorrow and not be noticed.

Even by their poor standards, Stearman and Hunt were truly awful.

What really annoys me though is that Connor is paraded as a decent coach but we look so poor. When we have the ball the players seem so far away from each other and therefore little option for the player on the ball. We lack movement and are so predictable. Once again the full backs are frequently out of position, our midfield fail to provide a decent through ball in the whole game (read season) and don't drive forward and support the forwards.

I really hope Connor is moved out of the club as fast as possible.

P

Penk Wolf

13512580.jpg

I notice a couple of posters holding the banner up. Oh, and it hasn't been the Premiership since 2007.

F

FLEET WOLF

Solbakkan has a huge job to do. We have three decent players (Fletch, Jarvo and Doyle); the rest could vanish tomorrow and not be noticed.

Even by their poor standards, Stearman and Hunt were truly awful.

What really annoys me though is that Connor is paraded as a decent coach but we look so poor. When we have the ball the players seem so far away from each other and therefore little option for the player on the ball. We lack movement and are so predictable. Once again the full backs are frequently out of position, our midfield fail to provide a decent through ball in the whole game (read season) and don't drive forward and support the forwards.

I really hope Connor is moved out of the club as fast as possible.

Doyle has been far from decent this season-he looks well off the pace, lethargic and very unlikely to score-I would take any half decent offer that comes along.

A

andyc225

Doyle has been far from decent this season-he looks well off the pace, lethargic and very unlikely to score-I would take any half decent offer that comes along.

To me Doyler has just looked disinterested ever since it became clear to him that Fletcher was our first choice striker.

There are better second-striker players on the market. If it were up to me I'd be seriously considering Reading's rumoured £5m offer.

F

FLEET WOLF

To me Doyler has just looked disinterested ever since it became clear to him that Fletcher was our first choice striker.

There are better second-striker players on the market. If it were up to me I'd be seriously considering Reading's rumoured £5m offer.

If that offer is on the cards, I would bite their hands off. He is not the player he was 2 years ago and I am not sure he will get back to that level in all honesty. If Reading want him, great!

Back
Top Bottom