Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WHU not allowed to move match

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
On 4th May WHU are involved in 2 matches - 3pm in the Prem v Southampton & 5:30pm at Wembley for the Women's FA Cup Final v Man City - so thinking of their fans they asked the Premier League if they could bring forward their match v Southampton to 12:30pm so that their fans could get across London in time to support their Women's team - a mild enough enquiry you would have thought - BUT the Premier League refused it stating "Potential Inconvenience" to the Fans !
My question is therefore Is this setting a precedence to object to ALL of the stoooopid kick off times that the Premier League do allow ???? :D:eek::rolleyes:

(I know the answer unfortunately :()

D

Deleted member 4594

On 4th May WHU are involved in 2 matches - 3pm in the Prem v Southampton & 5:30pm at Wembley for the Women's FA Cup Final v Man City - so thinking of their fans they asked the Premier League if they could bring forward their match v Southampton to 12:30pm so that their fans could get across London in time to support their Women's team - a mild enough enquiry you would have thought - BUT the Premier League refused it stating "Potential Inconvenience" to the Fans !
My question is therefore Is this setting a precedence to object to ALL of the stoooopid kick off times that the Premier League do allow ???? :D:eek::rolleyes:

(I know the answer unfortunately :()
Correct decision. 2 weeks notice for 3000 Southampton fans? I’d be fuming if they’d moved it.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be unfair to change it now, but something to learn from for the future.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry, but as much as the media may want to desperately convince you otherwise, the vast majority of people still, and never will, give 2 ****s about women’s football. And I speak as a proud father of a wonderful daughter.

The day we start moving mens matches to accommodate women’s football will be a sad day.

Not trying to be controversial, just stating a fact.

S

ShropshireLad

Sorry, but as much as the media may want to desperately convince you otherwise, the vast majority of people still, and never will, give 2 ****s about women’s football. And I speak as a proud father of a wonderful daughter.

The day we start moving mens matches to accommodate women’s football will be a sad day.

Not trying to be controversial, just stating a fact.
Well, it's an opinion and everyone's entitled to expressing an opinion.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, it's an opinion and everyone's entitled to expressing an opinion.

West Ham ladies lost at home to Birmingham City in the women’s super league on Sunday. Attendance.....706. Does that level of popularity deserve a premier league game involving 60k people to be moved? Does that level of popularity deserve full national media coverage and reporters at games?

D

Deleted member 4124

Yaaaaaay another thread where a bunch of yerdas will exclaim how much they don’t care about women’s football. Goodie.

TooMutchBull

Reaction score
It also clashes with Clapham Phoenix Vs Waltham Forest in the Hackney & Leyton Football League Division Three. The Met Police are going to be seriously stretched!

Imagine the fixture congestion when ALL of the genders get a cup final! ;)

If you are genuinely torn between an FA Cup final and a home fixture against Southampton then that speaks volumes.

D

Deleted member 3573J

Yaaaaaay another thread where a bunch of yerdas will exclaim how much they don’t care about women’s football. Goodie.

You're so hip Okresh that I don't know anymore if you are being sarcastic or just doing a typo. I saw you use 'yerdas' on another post and put it down to typing too fast but here it is again. You are so ahead of the game that even Google can't inform me what yerdas means.

iantendo

Reaction score
You're so hip Okresh that I don't know anymore if you are being sarcastic or just doing a typo. I saw you use 'yerdas' on another post and put it down to typing too fast but here it is again. You are so ahead of the game that even Google can't inform me what yerdas means.

ask yerda

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

8A3B1CD4-B34F-4CF2-8377-A297A7D282AA.jpeg

Yer da can’t use Google either ;)

Attachments

• 7E22C99C-DBFC-4CB2-B476-803072A3423C.jpeg
    7E22C99C-DBFC-4CB2-B476-803072A3423C.jpeg
    777.5 KB · Views: 1

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another fact should be all of the last games of the season should all kick off at the same time and stop any team gaining unfair advantage.

West ham did the to try and score some points among there fans while knowing it would never be agreed to

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yer da said get to bed, or he's turning the internet of at 8pm tomorrow

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another fact should be all of the last games of the season should all kick off at the same time and stop any team gaining unfair advantage.

West ham did the to try and score some points among there fans while knowing it would never be agreed to
Its not the last game weekend

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yer da said get to bed, or he's turning the internet of at 8pm tomorrow
I knew what 'yer da' was but I didn't have a scooby what a yerda was. Turns out Okresh didn't know either! :D
That'll learn him, trying to be hip. Which it isn't, incidentally.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Okresh is trying very hard to be Mol Mix's very own NPC :cool:

Back
Top Bottom