Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who's this **** Matthew Gregory?

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Who is this ****? reckons we were poor against his obvious ****buddies Manure. And he reckons we have a mediocre squad. What a ****er!

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know, who is he?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On their forum you will find plenty of people stating we were poor and that they made us look good, but I think that's really not giving us the credit we deserve. We looked fitter, sharper, wanted it more and we genuinely terrified them on the counter. They hadn't got a clue how to get going. I think at the very least people should admit that we aren't quite as **** or in trouble as perhaps they thought? Rio Ferdinand on a podcast the other day stated he was expecting a Utd demolition job given we've lost our best players and Jimenez our goalscorer. He's then had to follow that up with a tweet about how impressive we were with loads of replies telling him he's clueless..

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like a right tit and is clearly a clueless idiot. My first advice to him would be to sort out that terrible hairdo. Simply awful. Then he can learn about football.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
I’d be fairly concerned if I was a United fan watching that last night. Already a horrible time in their recent history having to watch City and Liverpool dominate for the last few years. They still look a long, long way away from changing that based on last night’s evidence.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d be fairly concerned if I was a United fan watching that last night. Already a horrible time in their recent history having to watch City and Liverpool dominate for the last few years. They still look a long, long way away from changing that based on last night’s evidence.
Oh dear.
How sad.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not convinced by Ten Haag at all. His assessment of the game was way off, even taking into consideration that he was trying to put a brave face on his team's display.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On their forum you will find plenty of people stating we were poor and that they made us look good, but I think that's really not giving us the credit we deserve. We looked fitter, sharper, wanted it more and we genuinely terrified them on the counter. They hadn't got a clue how to get going. I think at the very least people should admit that we aren't quite as **** or in trouble as perhaps they thought? Rio Ferdinand on a podcast the other day stated he was expecting a Utd demolition job given we've lost our best players and Jimenez our goalscorer. He's then had to follow that up with a tweet about how impressive we were with loads of replies telling him he's clueless..
From what I've seen on Redcafe they've been highly critical of United but pretty much uniformly praiseworthy of Woves, especially about our fitness levels and commitment

Even found a United fan in the wild who's switched on;

Other than Neves they were happy to let the others go, they had been key players in the past but weren't last year.

Wolves have a number of excellent players, I've found it pretty baffling that people have been suggesting they'll be worse than teams like Sheffield United, Luton, Burnley, Bournemouth & Forest to be honest. They've also got rid of a manager that never wanted to be there and was a near constant distraction over the past 3 months or so.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly the modern day person, write against the truth / common sense to get some air time. Sadly people bite to it and give this guy some time.

Just ignore we all know the truth and that hurts the most.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I've seen on Redcafe they've been highly critical of United but pretty much uniformly praiseworthy of Woves, especially about our fitness levels and commitment

Even found a United fan in the wild who's switched on;

Other than Neves they were happy to let the others go, they had been key players in the past but weren't last year.

Wolves have a number of excellent players, I've found it pretty baffling that people have been suggesting they'll be worse than teams like Sheffield United, Luton, Burnley, Bournemouth & Forest to be honest. They've also got rid of a manager that never wanted to be there and was a near constant distraction over the past 3 months or so.
I was reading the comments straight after tbf, so might have been a bit of post match frustration. Good to see really. My boss was at the game last night as a utd season ticket holder and he was raving about Cunha and Neto just a moment ago

johnnybetchas

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just been talking to a Villa STH and he was gushing about Cunha!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well seeing as he referred to the Sky Sports co commentator as being Andy Hinchcliffe, I doubt he concerns himself with facts much

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Lol, some no mark on a no mark site writes an article to artificially counter the popular opinion to engineer clicks and views.

So people share it, and increase clicks and views. Mission accomplished

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thats the way I was looking at it on Monday night. It was the only consolation I took from a truly gut wrenching night. Plus the fact that none of the dozens of United fans in the airport yesterday on the way home made any comment when they saw my Wolves top.

Back
Top Bottom