Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who will be our new heroes ?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who will be our new heroes?
Jimenez, Neves Moutinho have all gone now, who do you think are the players most likely to step into those hallowed places ?
Gomes , Cunha or Nunes for me .

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That may be easier to answer when we k.o. our new season, as by then we'll know whose still wears the Gold shirt.

If he's still here, then Gomes I would say, although I'd like Nunes to acquire that status too.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Who will be our new heroes?
Jimenez, Neves Moutinho have all gone now, who do you think are the players most likely to step into those hallowed places ?
Gomes , Cunha or Nunes for me .
And Toti

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kalajdzic will prove that those who have written him off before he's got started were wrong.

Cunha will come good.

Nunes is our best player by some distance.

Sarabia will contribute and his set pieces will become a real asset.

Gomes will step up and become a very good Premier League midfielder, linked with some very big moves by next summer.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Cunha and João Gomes for me, will do things to make themselves heroes, but also interact with the fans. Sarabia and Nunes might do stuff, but I don't think the fans will relate to them in the same way.

superwolves

Reaction score
Let's hope the songwriters have been busy over pre season with all those players gone

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although I hear its nice in Nice.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being serious, I actually think some of the current transfer adversity could go one of 2 ways. At its best we developed FU attitude, and players with cojones like Gomes and Cunha drag the team along and the fans with them.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I hope Sasa will start banging in the goals and become a new hero! A new Wolves Super God! For the team, and 100% for young fans to have an idol to adore, like fans of the past have had.

Idolising The Doog when I was a school boy induced such an incredible feeling! Fans young and old will fondly recall their own idols whom they loved and adored. There is nothing quite like it!

Best of luck Sasa!

SevernWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Cunha and João Gomes for me, will do things to make themselves heroes, but also interact with the fans. Sarabia and Nunes might do stuff, but I don't think the fans will relate to them in the same way.

You're right - it's not just about the way they play but their attitude towards the club and fans. Gomes has already shown loyalty to Wolves when under pressure to go to Lyon or wherever it was, and I often see Cunha taking time to acknowledge fans outside the stadium when the team gets off the coach etc. A bit of effort goes a long way.

Wiltshire Wolfie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The hero for me will be a new striker ( or two, heh heh..) to notch 10+ goals and get us over 40 odd goals and points to stay up. Cannot see anyone netting ten goals amongst our current squad at present.

Back
Top Bottom