Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who to avoid on 13th August?

C

cooper_J

Who would we like to avoid when the names are out of the hat for August 13th?

For me Swansea, Norwich and QPR away are all games we'd be lucky to avoid as you'd like to think we could go there are get at least a point later on in the sesaon. Going on the first day poses all sorts of problems imo. At least we'd be on MOTD though.

Please all keep your fingers crossed for a London fixture on December 17th as I'm getting married down here on the 18th - will make life much easier for me!

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed, don't want the promoted teams until they have been battered by the big boys. I would say Wigan away or Fulham at home would be my choice.

S

SaleWolf

I have this sneaky feeling we'll get United away first game.

Anyone have any inside info? IIRC someone knew last year.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
According to Fielden a leak suggests it's Naaaarich away first up.

W

wanderer24

What a ridiculous notion that you'd want to avoid the promoted teams! We want to be avoiding Man Utd away, Arsenal away, Man City away, Liverpool away, Chelsea away, Tottenham away, etc
I would love to bag three points against the promoted teams at home and don't give me this $$$$$$$$ about first game excitement, what evidence is there that promoted teams win the first game of the season?

Del Boy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tim Nash E&S Wolves reporter saying we have a favourable start and end to the season!

Bromsgrove_Wolf

Reaction score
Blackburn 5-1 Wolves, Wolves 0-2 West Ham...I don't see a good trend for promoted clubs...Norwich at home will do us nicely.

W

WasStefan

'1 - Norwich's only win on the opening day in the PL came in the inaugural season (92/93), when they beat Arsenal 4-2 at Highbury. Wait.'

We have hope

S

SaleWolf

Albion v Villa first day reported

That would tie in with us playing Norwich as Albion are always at home when we're away and Villa always away when we're away.

We only hate Wolves and Ipswich! $$$$ off Naarwich.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Can I remind everyone not to post the full list of fixtures, just selected matches here and there. Saves us from any trouble over copyright, thanks.

Titch

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boxing day away to the Arsenal.

Finish at Wigan away.

J

Jungleee

We got Stoke at home the day before you're getting married then ha

W

WasStefan

I was wrong!

From February till the end of May we only play 3 'top' clubs. :)

W

wanderer24

I'm really pleased with our home games over the first few months, there is potential for picking up many points.

Back
Top Bottom