Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who is going to Olympiacos! (With or without a ticket)

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent sales today. Less than 200 left in the block on sale. Down from 450+ earlier.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
19 of us went to barca drinking the lager.3 have booked for this...

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a message in Alerts.

Your post in the thread who is going to Olypiacos was Edited. Reason Trolling :eek:

I've never trolled in my life.Think whoever it was needs to get a life FFS.

CS_wolf

Reaction score
Got mine & booked on with Sport Options. On my own for this one so if your on that trip too feel free to say hi!

Jonny De Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
12 minutes ago :
Wolves Help tweeted there were 1000 tickets left and are on sale to 1170 points

Edited due to my error not seeing a block had been lifted from sale earlier

Last edited:

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The numbers are all over the place.
12 minutes ago :
Wolves Help tweeted there were 1000 tickets left and are on sale to 1170 points

Go through to ticket to buy them and states 178 left, only show g the one block.
Did think titckets had sold well over night

They’ll put the other block back up as and when demand dictates.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had a message in Alerts.

Your post in the thread who is going to Olypiacos was Edited. Reason Trolling :eek:

I've never trolled in my life.Think whoever it was needs to get a life FFS.

that would be my post for contesting how 70 pound ast paid for **** all could have been better spent towards this match !!!

Wasn’t so much getting at asts, more so the ridiculous fee wolves charge to fans that have attended enough games to have priority anyway

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I suspect with the way things are going on the health front this could be the last euro away day for the forseable future..

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
that would be my post for contesting how 70 pound ast paid for **** all could have been better spent towards this match !!!

Wasn’t so much getting at asts, more so the ridiculous fee wolves charge to fans that have attended enough games to have priority anyway

Thanks for explaining that.I couldn't for the life of me remember wat it was for.Hence my little rant at the mod.Sorry Mutchy my beans are now calmed.:p

Grimsby Wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
How did folks get on with Sport Options?

Looking at flights Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat and they’re not cheap, the Sports Options trip is actually cheaper than anything I can get locally.

Did people take a small bag and leave it on a coach?

Sutton

Reaction score
Severely tempted by the day trip.

Got a big work meeting at 9am though Friday morning. Flight scheduled to land 5am.....

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How did folks get on with Sport Options?

Looking at flights Wed/Thurs/Fri/Sat and they’re not cheap, the Sports Options trip is actually cheaper than anything I can get locally.

Did people take a small bag and leave it on a coach?
I used them for Braga and they were really good, but that included an overnight stay. Leaving a bag on the coach won't be a problem as you will be allocated a coach number and use the same one for all journeys. Coaches will take you from the airport and drop you off in Athens. Will then pick you up and take you to the ground. After the game they have reps outside the ground to direct you back to the coaches for the return to the airport. They are a professional outfit.

Last edited:

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Will definitely go to members if the other block opens up. Most likely not going to sell out.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I am not going but watching the match here in Germany Live on DAZN.
Not like being there but I am grateful I can see it Live over here.

Grimsby Wolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Thanks JR, much appreciated. Somewhere to stash a powerbank and a coat is perfect. It’s gonna be freezing in Birmingham!

I saw the Sports Options reps outside Espanyol and the coaches on the main road waiting.

Grimsby Wolves

Groupie
Reaction score

Got a big work meeting at 9am though Friday morning. Flight scheduled to land 5am.....

I’m aiming for Lincolnshire by 0845 Friday. So if your meeting is local, you’ve got a better chance than us!

Trojmiasto

Groupie
Reaction score

Where is that to? I've had a look,but can find no flights back to the UK to land at that time. There's a flight into LHR this week around 02:00, but next week it's pushed back to depart at 08:00.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't forget sports options ony fill a slot,and can get pushed back to the end of the Q if there are any delays.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
152 left in block 27.
Son can't get time off work so Billy No Mates for this one so booked on Sports Options.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That still must be a booked flight though unless they've chartered their own plane?
They charter their own plane. I had a look and can't see any direct flights from Birmingham to Athens.
When we went to Braga you have the same seats there and back, and the same cabin crew. It was really relaxed and you just went to the back of the plane to buy a beer whenever you wanted one.
Coming back, the plane was ready and waiting and the quicker you get on, the quicker you get away

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
so rough guess anyone on how many sold please?

Loads! This will make general sale, if not sellout at all. I don’t believe there are another 500+ Wolves fans out there with the disposable income to book this last minute.

Whilst the Mix can be a slightly distorted view of Wolves fans it’s a good barometer of interest, this thread indicates an understandable lack of interest in this one.

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
Loads! This will make general sale, if not sellout at all. I don’t believe there are another 500+ Wolves fans out there with the disposable income to book this last minute.

Whilst the Mix can be a slightly distorted view of Wolves fans it’s a good barometer of interest, this thread indicates an understandable lack of interest in this one.
Again.. it's not the disposable income - its the 13 days notice to book 2 annual leave days minimum and fly to Greece amid Coronavirus..

Trojmiasto

Groupie
Reaction score
In what way exactly? From my point of view, I'd love to be in Athens, but I also have to live and to do that I have to work. I simply couldn't get the time off at such short notice - as tempting as the one day option is, it still wouldn't work for me I'm afraid. It is certainly not a case that I'm not interested in this one at all.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In what way exactly? From my point of view, I'd love to be in Athens, but I also have to live and to do that I have to work. I simply couldn't get the time off at such short notice - as tempting as the one day option is, it still wouldn't work for me I'm afraid. It is certainly not a case that I'm not interested in this one at all.
Don’t think he meant people didnt want to go, just financially and time wise unable to.

Back
Top Bottom