Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who has the ear of Fosun, and what are they saying?

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it Mendes? Look, I've got you your two best players, I can get you more, but you need a manager who will inspire the new team and earn their respect, and funnily enough.....
Is it Lambert? Look at the spirit that I inspired at Brentford, February was just a blip, the Stars were badly aligned. Marshall seems to be coming good - I can spot a player, and did you know I'm a student of the German game?
Is it Thelwell? Wibble, wibble, wibble
Is there someone else they are listening to? The tea lady?

D

Deleted member 4722

who ever it is there saying lose Saturday and sack lambert and thelwell well heres hoping then have two weeks to get it sorted

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it's pretty clear that they've been listening to that bloody muppet Thelwell.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they are learning and last summer listened probably too much to Mendes and not enough to people inside the club.

Personally having Mendes on our side is a bonus and hopefully he can continue to get us players like Cav and Costa, but we also need players with Championship experience which ultimately Thelwell (!) and Lambert will know more about.

We need a mix of the two to get out of the championship. If we get promoted then that will fall more to Mendes as it's a whole other ball game. Hard graft won't work it's about quality.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My hunch is that Shi is listening more and more to Lambert, Thelwell will go and Lambert will bring in more of his own staff.

Just a gut feel which could be complete bobbins.

D

Deleted member 3751

What exactly have Thelwell's contributions to this season been? I can only think of sacking Zenga and appointing Lambert as something which has affected the team. Maybe Bod?? The rest of the new signings who are involved have surely come from Mendes in August and Lambert in January

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My hunch is that Shi is listening more and more to Lambert, Thelwell will go and Lambert will bring in more of his own staff.

Just a gut feel which could be complete bobbins.

I heard Jeff Shi say "we go again"

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Surely the only numbers that count are 42 out 108, or Lambert specific 25 out of 63

E

Essex Wolf

We can all guess as much as we want. It's only once this season is over and it's known what league Wolves are in will we start to get any idea of what FOSUN's intentions are.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think there are Mixers on here that have heard whispers as to what may happen in the summer and suggestions are it is a 'warts and all' clear out. But let's not be misguided here - I think Shi is just as much in a potential firing line as everyone else.

So let's hope this season pans out with survival - for me that's the first hurdle. Then let's wait and see what happens.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope they are listening to everybody. Including this board. And then making their own minds up.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I find it interesting that people just have to have a vilian to hate. Jez has gone so it's Thelwell's turn to be the figure of abuse.
I don't know if he is any good or not, but I think he would have been constrained by the same limitations Jez was. The owner sets the budget and they all do their best with what they can spend on fees and wages.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I find it interesting that people just have to have a vilian to hate. Jez has gone so it's Thelwell's turn to be the figure of abuse.
I don't know if he is any good or not, but I think he would have been constrained by the same limitations Jez was. The owner sets the budget and they all do their best with what they can spend on fees and wages.
It's laughable isn't it, grown men in their 50s and 60s in a lot of cases, ****ed up and egging each other on.

D

Deleted member 4023

Oh no he's not - Boo Hiss etc

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With regard to the OP I am genuinely worried. Who do FOSUN listen to? How much power does Thelwell have? None of us on here know the answers. The club looks a bit of a basket case at the moment. There are so many issues at Wolves I'm not even sure the summer is long enough to sort them out.

D

Deleted member 4023

Who has Fosun's ear? - whoever it is, hasn't done a good job so far.

Back
Top Bottom