Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who do you want to join us in the championship next season?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone in particular you're looking forward to coming up from league 1 or staying down in the champ?

Nottingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Stevenage - all within a short drive/train ride. Brighton as night out is hopefully as good as it used to be at the likes of Honey Club and Digital. Reading as they are near where I used to live so I could probably make a weekend of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Notts County so we can brick their coaches again and Reading so we can beat up women and children once more.

Wow, I can't believe we're getting relegated. Brighton at home on a Tuesday night in December. Can't wait ;)

T

Tomasz

Blackpool, Coventry, Millwall, Reading, Hull. I'm looking forward to next season already :)

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Charlton, West Ham & Peterborough would be great for me. QPR & Palace too.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Blues. Us getting relegated is bad enough, but I couldn't bear to see those $$$$ers take our place.

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 Sheffield clubs, even though I will probably have moved away by then.

D

DR.Wolf

Well I've been watching this player alot as of late, and he seems really good, he's fast on the ball and his shots are alost perfect everytime, I think we could possibly re-build and create a team around him, thing is theres alot of intrest in him and I'm not to sure he'd walk into our team.

Goes my the name of Messi IIRC

T

TonySoprano

Anyone in particular you're looking forward to coming up from league 1 or staying down in the champ?

Nottingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Stevenage - all within a short drive/train ride. Brighton as night out is hopefully as good as it used to be at the likes of Honey Club and Digital. Reading as they are near where I used to live so I could probably make a weekend of it.

Thought you was a DJ but looking on their website, Guetta FFS commercial $$$$- the $$$$ doesn't even DJ half the time.

Japan Wulf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

You are almost making the prospect sound attractive. A welcome bout of optimism, Mr Monk.

D

Dewsburywolf

Purely from an accessible grounds point of view (for us Yorkies) if we go down then any two of Blackburn, Bolton, Wigan - Sheff United & Huddersfield (Play-Off winners) to come up - Charlton should have the title sown up & then by whatever fluke Doncaster, Coventry & Forest to stay up

Barnsley, Leeds, Hull, Middlebrough, Blackpool,Burnley, Leicester, Derby to stay down & that's a pretty decent set of away games we'll be able to get to

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
leicester, derby, forest, peterboro, sheffield clubs, hull, coventry, doncaster. barnsley, leeds, derby.

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mourinho, Messi and Ronaldo would be a good start.

Bend It Like Dennison

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Far from it. Get up Digbeth, Manchester or Shoreditch. :cool:

Even Wolverhampton has a place more "old school" than that.

I'll give you Manchester.Shoreditch is more bars than clubs. Digbeth nah. Bham as a night out has been finished for years.

Interested to know where you're on about up Wolvo??

Back
Top Bottom