Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who could Nuno **** off this season?

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So our man is passionate to say the least....its why we love him!
but who manager wise this year do you think might see their ****?

Colin will surely look forward to the meet but who else is likely to have a cry face?

S

ShropshireLad

Mourinho would be a nailed on certainty. He would look sour if he won the lottery.
Aren't they supposed to be pals? Klippety Klopp could be a better bet if there are some shenanigans on the pitch.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mourinho would be a nailed on certainty. He would look sour if he won the lottery.

Not a chance on Jose. Big smiles all round, regardless of the result when they come up against each other.

I can see the same with Colin - best buddies to make up for acting like a prat last season.

It'll be the managers that are jealous of the pulling power Nuno's Wolves have that will take exception to him - Rafa and Hughes top potential sourpusses for me!!

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aren't they supposed to be pals? Klippety Klopp could be a better bet if there are some shenanigans on the pitch.
Pals maybe,but he ain't a wolf and he won't like the zero points from six...:D

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a chance on Jose. Big smiles all round, regardless of the result when they come up against each other.

I can see the same with Colin - best buddies to make up for acting like a prat last season.

It'll be the managers that are jealous of the pulling power Nuno's Wolves have that will take exception to him - Rafa and Hughes top potential sourpusses for me!!
I can see Colin changing his tune as he also got promoted. He will save his ire for the refs who won't let his team get away with the antics they did last season.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think Colin will approach Nuno with courtesy. He blows off when he's been slighted but he publicly shows that water flows under the bridge.

The run up to that first game between us and Cardiff Sky will have their spoon out and a gallon of petrol ready to pour on the fire as that bit of film will be dragged up again and again. Also I can imagine both men will not want to discuss it but Sky being Sky will have some numpty reporter ask the same daft question in about 5 different ways !

D

Deleted member 3573J

Klopp definitely, it'll be real passion v fake passion. You can tell the difference as Nuno is quite reserved for 90% of the time but then will explode into life whereas Klopp whips himself into a frenzy for the entire match which is all part of his act.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I can imagine that idiot at Huddersfield having a pop at Nuno.

S

ShropshireLad

The run up to that first game between us and Cardiff Sky will have their spoon out and a gallon of petrol ready to pour on the fire as that bit of film will be dragged up again and again. Also I can imagine both men will not want to discuss it but Sky being Sky will have some numpty reporter ask the same daft question in about 5 different ways !
That's why Colin will let it seem as if the past is the past. He often comes over in a rational mood some time after inflammatory events because he wants to be seen as a decent chap as most of us do. What he thinks is something only he knows. I don't think he'll fan the flames unless summat untowards happens during the games. ;)

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can imagine that idiot at Huddersfield having a pop at Nuno.
Then he should be squashed, like a fly.

Do not under any circumstances disrespect the Nuno. Especially when a name resembles that of a reality tv imbecile.

Nuno FTW.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's why Colin will let it seem as if the past is the past. He often comes over in a rational mood some time after inflammatory events because he wants to be seen as a decent chap as most of us do. What he thinks is something only he knows. I don't think he'll fan the flames unless summat untowards happens during the games. ;)
Like Cardiff miss 2 penalties in added on time !!!

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Played under him at Porto and they like each other so I doubt it very much.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mourinho seems permanently ****ed off these days, I doubt Nuno could annoy him anymore than he already is if he tried

Noweimannnocry

Reaction score
Mark Hughes could get a cobb on with his own reflection, and he could be under pressure already by the time Southampton visit. Exactly the kind of arrogant get who'll try to deflect his own inadequacies by picking a fight.

Agreed, miserable get at the best of times.

Golden Oldie

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It might be an interesting season if, as I've just read, managers/coaches are to be subjected to yellow / red cards iro their behaviour.
www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45025794 - but not in the PL; there they will be given verbal cautions for irresponsible behaviour.
What's the betting the PL have simply got themselves a stay of execution? Their cards will follow soon after the rest have tried it out.
(It seems this is old news elsewhere - my apologies)

W

Woody07Wolves

So our man is passionate to say the least....its why we love him!
but who manager wise this year do you think might see their ****?

Colin will surely look forward to the meet but who else is likely to have a cry face?
As long as it's not our man I'm not bothered. So we stick together and make sure Nuno sees the season out!

D

Deleted member 4382

I’d love to see Nuno push Pep over the edge.

Back
Top Bottom