Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who cashed out?

Berkswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
anyone? Or did we all hold our nerve and are looking forward to collecting our winnings. And who has won the most? Won’t be me for sure but I am delighted to be collecting £400. I never normally bet either.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I messed up going multiple bet. Man City Win the league, Wolves Win the league, Luton get Promoted and Portsmouth and Wigan get Promoted. Cashed out for 30p a month back.

Fair to say my greed got the better of me. Bloody Portsmouth!

L

lostinbristol

Cashed mine out for about £12 shy of what it was worth anyway a couple of months back. My bet was only worth £160 anyway and I had nothing in my account and figured I could take more off them with something to play with for the rest of the season. Took £100 out and left just shy of £50 to play with.

Have since withdrawn another £400 off them without deposit so still pretty happy with my decision, though it would have been a nice feeling to be getting some payout off Wolves this weekend to top off how much fun it was anyway!

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
same
anyone? Or did we all hold our nerve and are looking forward to collecting our winnings. And who has won the most? Won’t be me for sure but I am delighted to be collecting £400. I never normally bet either.
same for me - 1st time I ever betted on football. Will pocket £200 and did not cash in, we need 1 more point before I can now anyway!

Wolfman jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Backed us to be promoted at 11/2 but also to finish (effectively) more than 7 points clear of Cardiff on the handicap so still got stuff to play for! Wish I had had more confidence at around 18s though.

M

Muscat2Footer

I messed up going multiple bet. Man City Win the league, Wolves Win the league, Luton get Promoted and Portsmouth and Wigan get Promoted. Cashed out for 30p a month back.

Fair to say my greed got the better of me. Bloody Portsmouth!

That cash out could end up looking ridiculous!

Portsmouth still only a point outside playoffs...

wolfie_tc

Groupie
Reaction score
My Uncle had an absolute nightmare.

He put a double in for his wife's horse to win it's first race in the UK (at 25/1) and Wolves to win the league. The horse won, but we'd just signed some scottish fella from some Turkish club, he thought 'with these kinds of signings coming in, we've got no chance'..

He cashed out on it before a ball was kicked.
Apparently missed out on around £18k.
Ouch.

quirky_birky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I'd bet on Wolves for the title, we'd have been relegated by March. Suffice to say, my bets on Villa, Fulham, Derby and Cardiff to win the title have all done their job. #Jonah :)

C

Calufur

Already withdrawn my Promotion bet. Just waiting for this one now.... Not bad for a Ayrton Senna :D

30232770_10155234400996160_1065971019_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I bet £25.00 e/w at 14/1 with Skybet. There was no cash out option with it being each way so I had to hold out (not that I wouldn't have done anyway).

On for £470.00 :)

I also had a tenner on Wolves to win the league this season (we were already top) and finish top four next at 125/1 .... I know, I know, I'm mad!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£350 gained for me, nice bonus.

Had Jota to score first yesterday as well.

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When we went up in 08/09 Ladbrokes had done a special offer of Wolves to go up and Albion to go down at 10/1, I thought it was definitely worth a tenner. Felt very sweet when I collected my winnings and the woman handing it over was a Baggie :D

For some reason didn't have a bet on us this season, really wish I had.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am a wierd gambler. I normally gamble on things i dont want to happen where the opposite is what i do want to happen, so i have deliberately tried to lose money by betting on the opposition. And boy have i lost money. I like to think it has helped the team (like a lucky tee shirt or socks).My one exception was to bet on promotion outright at the start of the season. I made £400.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If I'd bet on Wolves for the title, we'd have been relegated by March. Suffice to say, my bets on Villa, Fulham, Derby and Cardiff to win the title have all done their job. #Jonah :)
Exactly my strategy. I’ve been piling money on fulhams games lately and it worked on saturday

G

Guido Fawkes

Nope I didn't cash out and looking a £340 return from Wolves winning the league! Pays for the next season ticket

Back
Top Bottom