Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where's Podence??

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
pretty sure that is podence on the left, going by the legs/height/haircut

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If podence has played Sunday I don’t think we would have lost

huge statement , but the way he holds the ball up in the final third allows our midfield to get further forward , and he makes intelligent but straight forward passes and runs

put him on the right with semedo and the two of them will be excellent

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 17880
was it a controversial picture?

Not at all, just the group running with Coady leading the way, and you could see most of the players behind him, with Podence on the left.

Wouldn't shock me if the coaching staff have told the media team to take it down as certain players / e.g. Podence are in it, to not give too much away?

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
well deserved on his call up, alot of players in that squad now in premier league.

10 players - 5 of which at wolves

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolutely. Good player but goes to ground to easily, and if he has injured himself lets hope he has learnt and stops the silliness

Why should he stop it when good old traditional, upstanding British players such as Vardy, Sterling and maddison all do it at every opportunity

those were the days

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well deserved. Looks a good player with more to come. Individually skillful and also a team player who will link well with others.

I can see him combining well with Semedo this season and it could really help both in terms of the national team.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the training pics on the official site. No sign of either him or Marcal. We really could do with them this weekend.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the fact he has been called up and he hasn't pulled out of the squad says he nearly is fit

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe if it was Podence in the pic that is no longer visible, they've taken it down to not alert Fulham that's available (slim pickings I know).

Hopefully Podence is available.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the training pics on the official site. No sign of either him or Marcal. We really could do with them this weekend.

I wouldn't read too much into it. Given Podence's height he could have just been standing behind someone. Or been close to the camera so the photo was taken over the top of him.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
first pic on wolves twitter, podence was definitely there on the left. pic has now been cropped for the website, could be a ruse tbh not wanting to show hes available, nuno will confirm at press conference if he's been training, may get a bench spot if still in light training

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

He was on the first training pic of the day, I posted it earlier, few of us saw it. It was then removed. Social team defo been told by coaches or Nuno to remove it. Hush hush.

I imagine our staff learned last week that the world knew Podence wouldn’t be playing about 48 hours before our game vs West Ham, so are probably trying to be a bit more tactical about it. Small margins...

Back
Top Bottom