Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where you watchin it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockstar Wolf

Reaction score
If your not going to see it live, which pub you in?

I'll probably stay local, maybe the Broadway

G

Golden Bull

I´ll be watching it from some dodgy **** hole in the Costa Del Sol. Every bar round here has a 28 inch screen, it´s *****!!! Its the 1st opening day game I´ve missed in years. Havea good day lads

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Golden Bull said:
I´ll be watching it from some dodgy **** hole in the Costa Del Sol. Every bar round here has a 28 inch screen, it´s *****!!! Its the 1st opening day game I´ve missed in years. Havea good day lads

shame on you lol

V

Vic the Greek

here - see below
smiley1.gif

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Havin a party at home, we have a 42in telly and the family r all coming round, watching the cricket all day then footie later on, what a life!! roll on 5.15 got butterflies in my tummy allready!!

W

wwfc_till_death

same with the bitterflies. me and my dad have been kicked out all night so my mum n sister and aunt etc can have a girly night in

COME ON ME BABBIES

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's Wanstead Wolf's stag do today so we're meeting in Wolvo, finding a decent bar to watch it in before handing off for stag do shenanigans.

For the locals: What's going to be the best place for atmosphere to watch the game?

W

wwfc_till_death

im in the harrowby ..... atmosphere is only goot in the england euro and world cup tornaments etc

K

kford wolf

Ginger Chimp said:
It's Wanstead Wolf's stag do today so we're meeting in Wolvo, finding a decent bar to watch it in before handing off for stag do shenanigans.

For the locals: What's going to be the best place for atmosphere to watch the game?

Dont know mate, sorry - but you and Wanstead wolf have a good night
smiley4.gif

R

RAY STUBBS

ILL BE WATCHING AT STUBBS TOWERS WITH THE REST OF TEAM STUBBS AND X BOMBERS MRS

P

peckhamwolf

I won't be joining Team Stubbs for this one- I'll be at the Lyndhurst in Reading after having given away my ticket due to the pending arrival of my folks.

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At home, not going as it's me mum's birthday.
smiley17.gif

Cricket all day, interspersed with a bit of Soccer Saturday, and then on we come at 5.15. After that, win or lose, on the booze. Can't be bad.

M

Monkeywolf

I will be listening to either Wolve's World commentary over the
interent or on radio channel BBC world service. My doritos black
away shirt is clean and ready to don as soon as the whistle blows.

It's a bummer that it kicks off at 12:15am over here.

19th Holer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Stile. Practice run for pending home matches.
smiley2.gif

T

thaibri

Blue Star Bar Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 Bangkok, given the owner some old Wolves shirts and the bar birds arestandingon the main road wearing them hope to get afew in, met a guy last night from Fawdrey Street Whitmore Reans hes coming so there should at least be 5 of us.

19th Holer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
thaibri said:
Blue Star Bar Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 Bangkok, given the owner some old Wolves shirts and the bar birds arestandingon the main road wearing them hope to get afew in, met a guy last night from Fawdrey Street Whitmore Reans hes coming so there should at least be 5 of us.

Ask him if he drinks in the Stile,its in Fawdry Street !

H

Huge of Sharjah

Not being shown here... it's a sad day in Sharjah... at least the
internet commentary should keep me (and MonkeyWolf) on the ball... come
on you boys... 1-3 would be a good start.

G

Guests

The Tenth Lock down the Delph, then on to the Bull and Bladder for the first of 42 celebrations this season.

C'Mon Me Babbies.

LET'S'AVE IT!!!!!

P

Papa

S.W.E.I said:
The Tenth Lock down the Delph, then on to the Bull and Bladder for the first of 42 celebrations this season.

Dont get celebrating in the outdoor pool later !!

M

-MTW-

My location is Casa Tres, Torviscas Tenerife.

This time next week the Mol.

V Wolf

Reaction score
Finish work in 25 minutes so a short jog over the bridge to the Brewers for me!!

G

Guests

My front room.

I hate watching Wolves in the pub, I can't concentrate 100% on the action.

C

catmandoza

Couldn't get time off work, so I'll be workin while the second half is on. If anyone wants to come to the crooked house with a portable radio so I can listen to the game, I'll buy you a pint!!!

F

Flex

wwfc_till_death said:
im in the harrowby ..... atmosphere is only goot in the england euro and world cup tornaments etc

See you in there
smiley1.gif

T

thaibri

19th Holer said:
thaibri said:

He lives here now but used to,my son lives in Harrow Street and plays pool in the Stile. I will have to have a drink there later this month.

19th Holer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
thaibri said:
19th Holer said:
thaibri said:

He lives here now but used to,my son lives in Harrow Street and plays pool in the Stile. I will have to have a drink there later this month.

Let us know when
smiley20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom