Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

where is nuno's full match video conference

D

Deleted member 4456

thanks andy, but why don't they have it on the wolves player, even sky just do snippets now
They release a short clip on Twitter but I think they assume that most people won't want to sit through a full-length presser. Even Beanyman Sports only posts around 10 minutes or so.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They release a short clip on Twitter but I think they assume that most people won't want to sit through a full-length presser. Even Beanyman Sports only posts around 10 minutes or so.

i pay a subscription to listen on wolves player,because i cant always make it to the games. it's a bit a bit poor they cant show the full version on there. thanks for your help andy

scrufftyguy

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
i pay a subscription to listen on wolves player,because i cant always make it to the games. it's a bit a bit poor they cant show the full version on there. thanks for your help andy

You should contact the club, or check your direct debits, WolvesTV (formerly WolvesPlayer) now provides free audio commentary.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You should contact the club, or check your direct debits, WolvesTV (formerly WolvesPlayer) now provides free audio commentary.

i get the match commentary, but only 2 minutes of the nuno's press conference, but i will check my direct debits. i was paying for the player, last season, perhaps i haven't renewed. i thought it done it automatically.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

yeah your right scruffty, no direct debit going out now, because the commentary free, cheers mate, still think wolves should show the full coverage press conference

Back
Top Bottom