Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Where is JOSWOLF?

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know I am still reading the site but suffering with a chronic pelvic condition which is not pleasant at all and depression. I am deeply humbled by the messages of support on here and through pms. Thank you. Good performance today and I am now becoming a big fan of O’Neil. Up the wolves and I will return to posting when I am recovering. Ja
Good stuff mate, get well soon.

Up the Wolves.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know I am still reading the site but suffering with a chronic pelvic condition which is not pleasant at all and depression. I am deeply humbled by the messages of support on here and through pms. Thank you. Good performance today and I am now becoming a big fan of O’Neil. Up the wolves and I will return to posting when I am recovering. Ja

Sorry to hear about your condition. I Hope you are feeling better soon. Hopefully, Wolves recent performances have cheered you up a bit.

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
May not always agree but miss you; we all hope things get better.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best big man.

Mental health wise, talk to someone, it helps beyond belief.

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am extremely late to noticing this post as my activity on here is quite patchy, I would just like to send you my very best wishes.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am extremely late to noticing this post as my activity on here is quite patchy, I would just like to send you my very best wishes.
Very late as he is back and posting l am pleased to say. If I'm not being presumptuous in speaking in his behalf l'm sure that he appreciates the sentiments though.
The Mix can be a tad ugly at times but bloody supportive when it really matters. Hopefully that reflects the nature of Wolves fans as a whole. Certainly some folk on here have been very supportive to me.

Last edited:

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very late as he is back and posting l am pleased to say. If I'm not being presumptuous in speaking in his behalf l'm sure that he appreciates the sentiments though.
The Mix can be a tad ugly at times but bloody supportive when it really matters. Hopefully that reflects the nature of Wolves fans as a whole. Certainly some folk on here have been very supportive to me.
Yes to all of that - I have periods of not reading and posting very much so I did completely miss that!

Back
Top Bottom