Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

When the fans shout “Give us wave” you know it’s good!…

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
…most people on here didn’t expect G’ON to last beyond Christmas.. now sniffers like West Ham can bog off!! If Chelsea didn’t get a winner we would be top10 outright ! Only 40 years old, just over a year in management (and in the Premier League at that) Jeff will need to review his contract at this rate… well done Gazza, keep it going!

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think gary oneil was born the last time we scored 4 away in the top flight

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont think gary oneil was born the last time we scored 4 away in the top flight
I thought that myself. Never mind scoring 4 away, when did we last score 4 at home? (I do remember Jotas hat trick, though, when we beat Leicester 4-3). Done our goal difference some good as well.

I did ask the question a couple of weeks ago ‘Who was our last player to score 2 goal in a league match’ and Channy can lay that to rest now!

GO is doing a great job and so are his backroom staff. We are organised, look dangerous going forward (even without Neto) and change system seamlessly during matches.

We are exceeding pre season expectations by a long way because of Gary O’Neil and he deserves so much credit.

PE teacher, my ****, so let’s put that to bed shall we!

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought that myself. Never mind scoring 4 away, when did we last score 4 at home? (I do remember Jotas hat trick, though, when we beat Leicester 4-3). Done our goal difference some good as well.

I did ask the question a couple of weeks ago ‘Who was our last player to score 2 goal in a league match’ and Channy can lay that to rest now!

GO is doing a great job and so are his backroom staff. We are organised, look dangerous going forward (even without Neto) and change system seamlessly during matches.

We are exceeding pre season expectations by a long way because of Gary O’Neil and he deserves so much credit.

PE teacher, my ****, so let’s put that to bed shall we!
Watford home - Ben Foster

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two games running.. and well deserved!!! Manager of the Month contender?? GOBA!!

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loved how he gave the quickest wave back ever whilst not taking his eyes off the pitch and shouting instruction to the players, made me lol

Back
Top Bottom