Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

When are Boly and Podence due back?

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We badly need them - expected them back by early March.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 and 4 weeks respectively given their 4 week and 6 week recovery prognosis from feb 17th.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno hinted that one of the injured players could be involved tomorrow in his press conference today.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 and 4 weeks respectively given their 4 week and 6 week recovery prognosis from feb 17th.
Hopefully that’s Liverpool for Boly and West Ham for Podence . We need them !

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect Boly to start vs Liverpool if he was on the bench today, Podence hopefully back after the break? we basically have 1 game in the next 4 weeks now, which seems crazy when you consider how condensed the league has been so far? In fact we only have 1 mid week game left in the whole season.

A break that's very much needed you feel.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect Boly to start vs Liverpool if he was on the bench today, Podence hopefully back after the break? we basically have 1 game in the next 4 weeks now, which seems crazy when you consider how condensed the league has been so far? In fact we only have 1 mid week game left in the whole season.

A break that's very much needed you feel.
Just looked through the fixtures - that's pretty mental!

Here's hoping a certain Mexican striker is available for selection by the time we play post Liverpool.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it possible that Podence may resume training this week? Been nearly 5 weeks since his injury and I am pretty sure it had a 5 week timescale. His return would be a big boost as we are light on attacking options to compete with Neto and Traore.

With regard to Raul I have a feeling he may return after the few weeks break after the Liverpool game. Both him and Podence back would be a huge boost going into the final batch of fixtures.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it possible that Podence may resume training this week? Been nearly 5 weeks since his injury and I am pretty sure it had a 5 week timescale. His return would be a big boost as we are light on attacking options to compete with Neto and Traore.

With regard to Raul I have a feeling he may return after the few weeks break after the Liverpool game. Both him and Podence back would be a huge boost going into the final batch of fixtures.
Someone in another thread said he’s not happy and he’ll back to Olympiacos sharpish

Back
Top Bottom