Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What would you do?

Reaction score
Coming home from work driving up towards Villa Park. Lots of Villa fans around. You come to a junction & the Cardiff team coach pulls up!! I wanted to open my window & shout mind the gap playing the wonder of you.Then get out giving Warnock a few choice f & c words. What i did was just shout mind the gap with my windows up & laughed to my self. I was going to take photo of the Cardiff bus but there was a police van behind me so i thought better of it!! Mind the gap!!

D

Deleted member 4382

Early on last season, Wigan away, we were driving behind Whelan in his Range Rover on the way to the match.

Shouted our finest Anglo Saxon to him with reference to his broken leg.

I don’t think he heard us.:(

Reaction score
window down and shout '****ers'....covers them all then.
I go passed in the morning shouting mind the gap. I almost waited at the junction just to give Warnock the v's but thought about the other road users behind me (thankful i am curtious.) I then went to get my phone out to take a picture & then noticed said police van so glad id been curtious!! I was waiting at the traffic lights not driving!! I'm too much of a pussy to give it large whilst driving home on my own to the villa fans!! Lol

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I go passed in the morning shouting mind the gap. I almost waited at the junction just to give Warnock the v's but thought about the other road users behind me (thankful i am curtious.) I then went to get my phone out to take a picture & then noticed said police van so glad id been curtious!! I was waiting at the traffic lights not driving!! I'm too much of a pussy to give it large whilst driving home on my own to the villa fans!! Lol
Eh? I don't understand.
I'm not sure if the author is curious or courteous.
But I saw Warnock's name so must be important. Oh, and there's a cat somewhere in there too.

W

wolvesultra

Wolves fans becoming obsessed with this Warnock ****. Even saw things on social media yesterday people glad Fulham won just because it means they over take Cardiff (even though in reality it even if slightly reduces our chances of promotion).

Get over it he's a ******* we all know that but lets concentrate on Wolves, we've got an important tough game today and people seem to want to talk about Neil Warnock more than that!

Oh and don't get me started on that whole 'Colin' crap! If you want to call someone a ****er call them a ****er.

Rant over.

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coming home from work driving up towards Villa Park. Lots of Villa fans around. You come to a junction & the Cardiff team coach pulls up!! I wanted to open my window & shout mind the gap playing the wonder of you.Then get out giving Warnock a few choice f & c words. What i did was just shout mind the gap with my windows up & laughed to my self. I was going to take photo of the Cardiff bus but there was a police van behind me so i thought better of it!! Mind the gap!!

That's living life on the edge alright :eek:

And what are choice fish and chip words anyhow?! something like "Warnock ya gonna get battered"? :D

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Blimey you sound like the type of bloke who isn't afraid of confrontation if you aren't already in it I suggest applying for the SAS as you're exactly what they're looking for. :)

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Once I gave a copper the fingers

while my hand was still in my pocket

still don't know how I got away with it

Reaction score
Blimey you sound like the type of bloke who isn't afraid of confrontation if you aren't already in it I suggest applying for the SAS as you're exactly what they're looking for. :)
Nothing wrong with been none confrontational. But in my head i was soooo confrontational i wound them right up!! It kicked off i had Warnock in a head lock whilst fighting all the Villa fans.

Back
Top Bottom