Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What will Hoddle say after Crewe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll go with the unoriginal but oh so predictable "we just didn't put them to the sword".

G

Golden Oldie

We can still go up automatically.
smiley9.gif

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The pitch didn't suit our style of play.

IMAB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We were outflanked as the pitch is too wide

S

Stewarton Wolf

Only another fourteen wins on the bounce to pinch 2nd place.
Edited by: Stewarton Wolf

Deutsch Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a great performance, I was right to bring Silas back from his loan spell, and Matt Murray had a superb return to the first team.

B

Bolton Hater

I resign because I'm an incompetent big-jawed silly billy.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoddle being interviewed after the game.

"Crewe have got an advantage over me in that Dario Grady has been there a long time whilst I have only been at the Wolves for a comparitively short time,also lookat how Crewe have a long term plan with a manager who has been there years slowly developing a teamand rebuildingthe ground,on very limited resources he manages to find players and meld them into a team that knows what they are doing, while I have to work with incompetents both on the pitch and above, God knows I can`t be expected to work miracles now can I"

I don`t believe it.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'Some of the players have to hold their hands up. There was a lack of desire out there, and there were some harsh words said. The situation they're in is of their own making, andit's not a good situation. They have got to stop shooting themselves in the foot. If they do that, then I'm confident that we'll start putting teams to the sword. A couple of wins and we can soon reverse things'
smiley32.gif
Edited by: Big Saft Kid

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bolton Hater said:
I resign because I'm an incompetent big-jawed silly billy.
Please dont take this personally but at the moment I really wish you were Hoddle.
smiley4.gif

H

Hawkins discuss

Ah I've figured it out

If as goddle says "we keep shooting ouselves in the foot"

Most humans have 2 feet

Therefore that's a big problem with all those bullet holes

G

Grinder

"I told you w!$*ers to have faith in me now I hope you will get off my back and get behind the team you bunch of ******s!"Edited by: Grinder

S

Shergar

Grinder said:
"I told you w!$*ers to have faith in me now I hope you will get off my back and get behind the team you bunch of ******s!"

LEFTPIG.GIF

IMAB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's always disappointing when you lose games like that.

But what concerned me most was that at 0-0 we didn't show enough desire to win the game. Sometimes it has to be down to hard graft and grit but we didn't have enough players showing that, so there were harsh words in the dressing room.

P

paddingtonwolf

that's it, I can't take any more of this failure of my charges to understand my esoteric tactical genius. I resign, in the hope that some old clogger employing 4-4-2 will actually get this set of players to lay waste to the division like everyone knows they should.

(we live in hope, anyway)

E

Essex Wolf

"There just wasn't enough desire, harsh words have been had"

E

EasternWolf

I thought Frankie's hat trick was out of the top drawer. Vio showed how to work the box and I was pleased for the lad that he got two. I bought him off so that he could enjoy the rapturous applause of the fans.If there's a better left footed player in this league than Lee, I dont know who it is. Ohhh and thanks to the fans for getting behind the team when we were two down at the break. There washarsh words at half time and after that I could see it in their eyes that they would come out again all guns blazing.

Ohh and sorry about the cup of tea and the mess it made.

I may play Jeremi next week.

N

Notty Wolf

We really need to go on a run, We're playing some fantastic stuff at times, and been on top for most of the game,but really need to put our chances away, if they can't do that, then I'll haveto bring in people who can! OR

That's the worst performance I've ever had since I've been manager here, and harsh words have been had OR

I know about the fans and their wishes but It would not have mattered one jot if we had lost 30 - 0 out there - I'm going no where! All that I'm asking is for the fans to get behind the team and if we lose again then I'll walk!, No need for Hoddle out or placades, If we lose again I'll walk!
smiley5.gif
or was it Paul Merson that said that?
smiley36.gif

S

Stratford Wolf

"We've got to learn to kick on from these 0-0 situations. I thought we played some wonderful stuff out there ... blah blah blah...."

YAWNNNNNNNNNNN !!!

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
".....Okay, so we lost, but good things come from it - negative and positive....."
".....He was a player that hasn't had to use his legs even when he was 19, because his first two yards were in his head....."

E

EasternWolf

It was great to have Stefan at the back today. He made himself big when it really mattered. There are lessons to be learned from this experience.

IMAB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
IMAB said:
It's always disappointing when you lose games like that.

But what concerned me most was that at 0-0 we didn't show enough desire to win the game. Sometimes it has to be down to hard graft and grit but we didn't have enough players showing that, so there were harsh words in the dressing room.

I'm a little concerned no-one has noticed these were Glenns post leicester match comments. Do they all sound so alike now?

T

Templeton Peck

No disrespect to Crewe but teams are always going to come here and stick 5 across the middle and play for the draw. I've told the lads we've got to start being able to deal with that. Having said that it's always nice to keep a clean sheet and its another point towards the play offs.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'I'd like to wish my successor Billy Davies all the best and hope that he manages to deliver what I have singularly failed to - an exciting, hungry, winning team that goes on to promotion this season.

Furthermore, I would like to humbly apologise to the long-suffering Wolves fans for the torpor I have induced in them and for pig-headedly sticking it out this long when I should never have taken on the job in the first place.

I have agreed with Jez to re-pay my entire salary in order that he offers early bird tickets at £150 maximum for the next ten years.

Once again I can only apologise, I am only human after all.

I now must take my departure as I have an appointment in Sandwell.'

H

Hibbitt was King

OK, stuff your job up your ass, Jez, I never really wanted it any way
smiley8.gif

D

Del Woppio

Dario told me after the game that we are the best footballing side he's faced in his life. I'm getting sick of hearing that now, though. We are on the brink of a run, we are very close to winning football matches. 0-0 against Crewe won't be appreciated by the fans, but they're not helping with the booing or snoring.

N

Notty Wolf

Hodd keeps forgetting to tell people that the managers who tell him that "we are the best footballing side they've played in ages" also wink at him just after they say it! I wonder why?
smiley36.gif

D

Deleted member 3545

Hoddle " you all a bunch of c*!$!s and im going for thr England job so there"

G

Grizzled Wolf

"If the fans come into the groundcarrying sleeping bags and eye shades... what confidence does that inspire in the team?"

D

dazmanwolf

POSITIVE!

"I always said some team would get a bruising from us one day soon!"

"The 8-0 scoreline should be a good indication that we mean business!"

"The fact that Crewe were down to 8 men within 10 minutes should not detract from a wonderful team performance by Paul Ince!"

smiley2.gif

W

wolfie smith

the fans love me here but they want me to manage england too, i love it when they say hoddle for england, love it

the lads have trained magnificently all week, im going to give them next week off and tell them to train on a saturday afternoon that way we may play well.

today was like all my birthdays rolled into one with a great big polish icing on the top, what can you say about 6 goals for one striker, triffic

S

SirJohnRichards

Del Woppio said:
Dario told me after the game that we are the best footballing side he's faced in his life. I'm getting sick of hearing that now, though. We are on the brink of a run, we are very close to winning football matches. 0-0 against Crewe won't be appreciated by the fans, but they're not helping with the booing or snoring.

Many a true word!!
smiley36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom