Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What Scarf Will Steve Morgan Be Wearing On Saturday

What Scarf will Steve Morgan be wearing on Saturday

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Urko

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At Anfield on Saturday.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It depends which heart he is wearing.

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn't care less.

This in massive spades.

I thought those who hated them would've been delighted to see the back of M&M but any opportunity is seized upon. I bet they do their mates heads in if they ever split up with a girl.

Actually he is the only one who should be seen in the half and half scarf!

I've no problem with Steve Morgan. He was the victim of some appalling advice. The Academy is his legacy and it's not a bad one

At times appalling advice but he went fully rogue appointing Saunders, storming into the dressing room (there's evidence of on more than one occasion) and confronting Mike Jones irrespective of how appalling he was.

I'm not a hater of Morgan by any means but he was also impulsive and petulant all by himself.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Actually he is the only one who should be seen in the half and half scarf!

I've no problem with Steve Morgan. He was the victim of some appalling advice. The Academy is his legacy and it's not a bad one

This seems like a poor excuse. He's the one who surrounds himself with people who give him bad advice. I've had people give me bad advice and never relied on them again or took their word seriously. I've had people give me advice and flat out ignored it, and sought another opinion and fared better.

Air Wolf 90

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
At times appalling advice but he went fully rogue appointing Saunders, storming into the dressing room (there's evidence of on more than one occasion) and confronting Mike Jones irrespective of how appalling he was.

I'm not a hater of Morgan by any means but he was also impulsive and petulant all by himself.

Morgan did some good, and did some bad. I have no doubt he tried his best and for whatever reason he came up short. At this point he had the good sense to move on.

It's a tough job to get right, certainly Sir Jack was also prone to the odd emotional outburst (the 'Golden Tit' speech springs to mind and subsequent collapse of relations with McGhee and his own son) and could certainly be impulsive and a little erratic in his decision making as well.

The days of having a single owner prone to outbursts has now gone from Wolves. probably forever. In time we might come to miss how it used to be.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I couldn't give a flying duckens which scarf Steve Morgan will be wearing.
However I feel sure it won't be a Wolves scarf.... :rolleyes:

E

Essex Wolf

Who gives a **** but it may well match the colour of his face and if by some miracle it was a Wolves one it highlights further the hypocrisy of the man.

D

Deleted member 3573J

He'll be wearing his cheese and beetroot sandwich if I ever get close enough.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Half and half for appearence sake but he'll want 'Pool to win......coz he was shouted at at Preston.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me thinks perhaps a Bob the builder scarf not sure what colour that would be

E

Essex Wolf

Half and half for appearence sake but he'll want 'Pool to win......coz he was shouted at at Preston.
But the way it's put over PLL I thought it was more a crazed gang armed with AK47's and machetes that beat him to a pulp or is that, like many things relating to Morgan, just more lies and BS?

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two ........one underneath each of his faces.
He arranged this sometime ago when he had his transplant.

E

Essex Wolf

Two ........one underneath each of his faces.
He arranged this sometime ago when he had his transplant.
Now that made me smile mate but I make you right at the same time.
Any chance they do a scarf that says pull firmly at both ends.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He'll probably sit in the wolves end wearing a big **** the bedroom tax scalf, a GodCilla t-shirt, a dodgy shell suit and holding a great big doddy tickling stick

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
It'll be a Wolves scarf......no way you can have a total heart transplant and then openly reject it.

On the other hand if his face is extra red on the day it could cause some doubt. It could simply be because of his embarrassment over the situation and not necessarily because of tight underpants of which the colour may have had an additional enhancing effect.
:)

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The scarf will be green from all of the bogies that he picks and then wipes on it.

Back
Top Bottom