Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What needs fixing?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think hwang and jiminez should be nailed on because of their work ethic , quick closing down and not giving centre halves anytime leads to mistakes, trincao and traore should never be on the field together unless we are cruising …
Finally someone has said it for what it is

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice quote! Bully was a natural goal scorer - would have scored plenty at the highest level, given the chance. He didn't need to be told. I think that Taylor exercise would be useful for the rest of them, though! In the same situation, I can imagine our current forwards all pointing to each other saying "well, I'd pass it to him". Other than Traore: "I stand still, beat 3 defender, then float a cross over".
Apart from when he cuts in and blasts it against the bar or into row Z!

Narfolk Wolf

Reaction score
6 games, 5 positive performances and you think that? Really? Jesus Christ on a bike
I'm actually quite impressed with the 5 positive performances. I was referring to last season when we just seemed to look lost.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The thing that is getting to me is that I reckon 70% of posts I’ve read since Saturday are telling us we need to strengthen the spine of the team….the window closed weeks ago ! It’s now about adjusting formations and tactics..make no mistake the confidence of these players is fragile and they need blind support…I really hope they don’t read social media
exactly, the pessimism gets me down but i dont have to get my boots on and perform in front of 30000 of us every week - yes they are paid handsomely to do so but they are still human beings. negativity breeds negativity

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The first thing that should be done and would signal more intent than anything else is hiring a director of football and taking every bit of the footballing side away from Jeff!!

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The first thing that should be done and would signal more intent than anything else is hiring a director of football and taking every bit of the footballing side away from Jeff!!
Scott Sellars does that role, as confirmed a dozen times by Shi

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
exactly, the pessimism gets me down but i dont have to get my boots on and perform in front of 30000 of us every week - yes they are paid handsomely to do so but they are still human beings. negativity breeds negativity

Goals breed positivity. It's what puts the smiles on the fans faces, sets the pulse racing, raises the volume. Isn't it what many said the problem is with VAR? Fans go to celebrate goals, and when they can't because they are worried about VAR checks, it damages the whole experience. Now, imagine a team that however hard they try, just doesn't score goals. Eventually, the fans will lose heart. We are human beings too!

Football is an escape for many. And for 98% of clubs, we know we won't win a trophy, so scoring a goal is as good as it gets. And we don't score enough. Start scoring and it will breed positivity. I mean, go look at the Brentford pre-match predictions here. All very, very positive. Every week, the positive predictions outweigh the negative, despite real world results. I can't really get with this "blame the fans for on field problems" at all.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think much needs fixing. Outplayed 3 of the top 6, won an away game (yes Sarr scared our defence but he will a lot of defences this season).
Brighton were in a similar position to us, and finally getting a bit more quality up front are flying. Sometimes you have to have a bit of patience and see how we go, things take time. Brentford was a horror show (again, Toney will go on to bigger and better teams than Brentford) but showed the manager where our weaknesses are.

geowolf

Reaction score
Score some goals, confidence will flood in = more goals. We just need to hwang in there.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Steve Bull stand; the toilets; the roof on the North Bank; the temporary stand; half-time food and drink...

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't really get with this "blame the fans for on field problems" at all.

To some on here Molmix is the world's number one news source.
Alongside all the lawyers patiently waiting to sue a poster over some libel all the world's footballer tune in daily for the opinions of about 0.25% of the Wolves fan base...

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we also fix our terrible set pieces as well please?!
Need Neto back for corners.
Disappointed Trincao doesn't take a mean free kick. Neves never troubles the keeper.
Throw ins, we need more movement. Or just throw it to Traores chest, he'll win it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need Neto back for corners.
Disappointed Trincao doesn't take a mean free kick. Neves never troubles the keeper.
Throw ins, we need more movement. Or just throw it to Traores chest, he'll win it.

Can Semedo, Ait Nouri, Podence take them? Need variation as we are so predictable with them. Disappointed nothing seems to have changed with them since Bruno has come in.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To some on here Molmix is the world's number one news source.
Alongside all the lawyers patiently waiting to sue a poster over some libel all the world's footballer tune in daily for the opinions of about 0.25% of the Wolves fan base...

Could it really be that Adama beats 3 players, is just about to deliver an inch perfect cross for a tap in then he thinks: "nah, somebody criticised me on the Mix, I'll blast it over everybodies head instead. "?

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can we also fix our terrible set pieces as well please?!

Could it be there is just so much to work on, after a year or 2 of neglect, Bruno hasn't had time to get very far, yet? Don't know, but it does still seem they have little idea what to actually do with set pieces, unlike *every* opponent we come up against.

Pintandkebab

Reaction score
Professional Footballers

****ing hell if I trained every week I would expect to be a fit and secondly be able to kick a stationary ball .

Yes some supposedly are better than others but lets be honest Moutinho set pieces are getting worse .

What do they do in the under 23's . Oh it is a corner "ref time out" and then they put Moutinho on ?

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could it really be that Adama beats 3 players, is just about to deliver an inch perfect cross for a tap in then he thinks: "nah, somebody criticised me on the Mix, I'll blast it over everybodies head instead. "?

Yes. He doesn’t want a £70m transfer and champions leave football - he wants to punish MolMixDave76…by…proving…him…right for doubting him

Back
Top Bottom