Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What happens if your ticket doesn't come?

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt be here tomorrow but our postie is a waste of bloody space and a borderline Alky by the looks of it. We'll go days without post then a huge wedge arrives the next day.

Just wondering if there's anything in place to help poor Wolves supporters if their ticket doesn't come in time??

saturday boy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt be here tomorrow but our postie is a waste of bloody space and a borderline Alky by the looks of it. We'll go days without post then a huge wedge arrives the next day.

Just wondering if there's anything in place to help poor Wolves supporters if their ticket doesn't come in time??

You will have to inform Wolves and probably collect a replacement from Blackburn - assuming are referring to the first match and aren't having a premature panic about the first home game.

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No no son Blackburn. That's good though, my mind is at rest.

D

Dragonwolf

well i'm a bit racked off about the tardiness of the ticket office, i go on my hols on saturday and was going to flog my ticket for the first home game. now it looks like there will be 2 empty seats in J7

306NOTOUT

well i'm a bit racked off about the tardiness of the ticket office, i go on my hols on saturday and was going to flog my ticket for the first home game. now it looks like there will be 2 empty seats in J7

Denmead was in the same position, so he rang the ticket office last week and changed his address to my house!!:D

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
How many tickets have Wolves sold for Blackburn, all the initial allocation?

Back
Top Bottom