Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

What a great day...

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
as a new member to say hello to everyone on this forum

- Great win - great goal
- Top three
- Another clean sheet
- Above the $$$$$e
- The sun is shining

Onwards & Upwards!

mak1

Reaction score
Just thought I'd Bump this up for you as it was in danger of coming off the first page without anyone saying "welcome to the board"

So......Welcome to the board mate.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
welcome to the mix. have to agree it was a good day. You can imagine my delight visiting my A-$%&* supporting farther in law.

E

Essex Wolf

Yes welcome to the board MM.

Just don't forget you musn't have an opinion that might upset certain folk on here.

V

Visage Wolf

You couldnt make it up. Is there a term for self-whooshing?

E

Essex Wolf

You couldnt make it up. Is there a term for self-whooshing?

Oh I don't know, you're pretty good at it.

End of discussions with VW as yet another thread is infested with his pathetic need to provoke.

G

Goldwolf

Exactly, read the thread again Essex and see who made the first provocative statement.

If you don't want to get involved in these stupid name calling sessions then don't start them?

M

Midlander

Welcome MM.

Take no notice of these lot....they always seem to ruin simple threads with petty squabbling. ;)

E

EasternWolf

What do you mean the sun is $$$$ing shining. How dare you come on here and say that

E

Essex Wolf

Exactly, read the thread again Essex and see who made the first provocative statement.

If you don't want to get involved in these stupid name calling sessions then don't start them?

Just highlighing to the newcomer an issue they need to be aware off or are you trying to say it isn't the case?

G

Goldwolf

Just highlighing to the newcomer an issue they need to be aware off or are you trying to say it isn't the case?

Why do they need to be aware of it?

All I was saying is you started the slanging and then complained that the thread turned into another slanging match. Or are you saying that isn't the case?

B

Brusselswolf

Welcome to MM.. we do sometimes discuss Wolves and other related topics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom