Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham V Wolves Predictions

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
seems like ages ago since we played , so i thought i would start to thread early to get some excitement going ?!

Anyhow i am hoping Bruno has got them purring last week and this

Going to be positive and say 2 nil to the Wanderers, Costa to bang in a beaut !

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love even a draw in this game just cant see it.

Wet Spam 3 Wolves 1

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-1 which means we'll be bottom but one on Monday if Forest win, oh dear dear.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
At least one Wolves goal and at least one point is the absolute mimimum for me. Looking at the stats it's hard to see beyond a 0-0 though.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread consistently rejects the idea that there is too much negativity round here! A team that barely scores a goal a game for 2 years now. 1 win in months. Yet every week , the majority predict a win and 2, 3 or more goals to be scored by us. Amazing positivity in the face of the raw, cold evidence.

West Ham 2 Wolves 4

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we'll spring a surprise to save Lage's bacon (for now anyway). 2-1 win
im going for 2-1 either way, west ham or wolves win.

Hopefully wolves win, and hopefully a case of being 2-0 up and letting something in as a consolation late.

They score first i highly doubt we turn it around

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
im going for 2-1 either way, west ham or wolves win.

Hopefully wolves win, and hopefully a case of being 2-0 up and letting something in as a consolation late.

They score first i highly doubt we turn it around
If they score first we are f***ed.

After 50 games Bruno has only managed 5 points from losing positions

My prediction:
West Ham 2
Wolves 0

:(

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I predict a possible managerial casualty for the losing team.
Not sure what happens if it is draw mind you :rolleyes:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
El Sackio
Not sure there’s been any suggestions of Moyes being sacked

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 to West Ham

Rarely predict a defeat but I've just seen this type of fixture/scenario far too many times. I don't think we have the character to win there.

Costa probably won't even play. Maybe a final 10 minutes when it's too late. It'll be more of the same pedestrian rubbish through the midfield with the seemingly undroppable Moutinho, and huff and puff from Neto and Guedes resulting in next to no productivity.

West Ham will be well up for it. Even the kick off time plays right into their hands. Expect them to come out firing and if we go 1-0 down we may as well all stop watching. Anyone judging their start to the season in the same manner as ours is deluded.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's about time a very decent team that has struggled to get going finally kicks their season off with aplomb.

West Ham 3 Wolves 0

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West ham home win by a long range goal or 2. Neves to play centre half majestically. We'll have loads of the ball getting the west ham fans agitated, but nowhere where it matters.
Costa to come on with 10 minutes left. And then come off after 5 of those minutes, desperate for a fag.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoever looses the manager will get sacked. 0-0 it is then.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Something-nil in all probability.

We’re not going to solve our chance-creating problems overnight … but I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a 3 minute cameo from a barely-fit (apparently) Diego Costa who manages to both get the ball over the line and hospitalise/traumatise the WH centre half in a six yard box melee before going off for an oxygen mask.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whoever looses the manager will get sacked. 0-0 it is then.

West Ham would be crazy to sack Moyes. A Europa League Semi Final. Competing for CL places the past 2 seasons. Watched a few of their games recently, they're not far away at all. How they lost the Forest one in particular was unbelievable.

geowolf

Reaction score
Adama starts at CF and we really take the game to West Ham - season finally ignites with a sparkling 4-1 victory. Pochettino watches on with Jeff and Sullivan on either side.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 to West Ham

Rarely predict a defeat but I've just seen this type of fixture/scenario far too many times. I don't think we have the character to win there.

Costa probably won't even play. Maybe a final 10 minutes when it's too late. It'll be more of the same pedestrian rubbish through the midfield with the seemingly undroppable Moutinho, and huff and puff from Neto and Guedes resulting in next to no productivity.

West Ham will be well up for it. Even the kick off time plays right into their hands. Expect them to come out firing and if we go 1-0 down we may as well all stop watching. Anyone judging their start to the season in the same manner as ours is deluded.

I best not go then

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The usual underperformance following the international week. Will be pleased to take points back to Wolverhampton.

TriumphWolf

Reaction score
A Wolves win and Moyes looking pale and under pressure from his Boardroom

Back
Top Bottom