Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is it possible he is getting paid to be a goal keeper? I genuinely dont think I have seen a worse GK performance in a professional game ever.
Obviously not a professional game, but in high school my goalie let in a goal, in extra time, from just inside half.. through his five hole. :cry:

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Absolute shambles from start to ****ing finish. Toothless, aimless and ****less.
About as bad a display that ranks down there with the Huddersfield double.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect to see a meme of Bentley with Pickford’s short arms pretty soon. I think he is either too short or he is fitted with a time delay.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Did I read somewhere that West Ham are tracking O’Neil as Moyes’ replacement?

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We can not play anything but 5 at the back. Bentley is terrible.
Yeah 4 at the back, with Bentley in goal, and our CBs being slow, topped off with not a real LB is actually crazy.

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
GON getting way above his station thinking he has the tactical nous to beat anyone in this league playing a back 4. We ain’t good enough, every Wolves fan knows it.

As for that Monday night football tactical display, any manager in the football league could talk some guff after a victory and make people think they have a clue.

Clueless manager today and clueless from back to front today.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Experimenting with a four cost Lage his job, and it'll cost GON his job if he persists with it. Brave but blind. This group of players are not suited to it.

Back
Top Bottom