Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham (a) Refunds

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Refunds for Villa and West Ham hit my account on 21st May. So I would contact them if u still ain't received.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Refunds for Villa and West Ham hit my account on 21st May. So I would contact them if u still ain't received.
I’ve had Villa. Think I’ll give them til the end of the week for West Ham before getting in touch.

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
I've had an email but no refund. Email came in on the 28th May after I asked for a refund.

I also asked for Olympiacos refund, which they are doing. However, I'm now worried there might be an outside chance some fans will be allowed for Europa games and I've just cancelled my tickets!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had an email but no refund. Email came in on the 28th May after I asked for a refund.

I also asked for Olympiacos refund, which they are doing. However, I'm now worried there might be an outside chance some fans will be allowed for Europa games and I've just cancelled my tickets!

... and that small hope is why l haven't asked for a Europa League refund yet...

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham email but no refund.
I'll leave it for a while to allow the club to play catch before giving them a shout.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah I get that they would be non-refundable if you were to return your ticket, this is a bit different with it being cancelled.

Like I said the club will have pocketed somewhere between £3000-£4500 from supporters for West Ham alone.

If an event is cancelled that isn't your fault, booking fees also have to be returned.

Tickets should also be refunded automatically - not applied in credit.

Judge Rinder has been really taking companies to task on Twitter for this.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If an event is cancelled that isn't your fault, booking fees also have to be returned.

Morally that's correct, but legally incorrect I'm afraid them keeping the booking fees will all be covered in the ts and cs, I lost £25 on booking fees for a gig at Cannock Chase and trust me I pushed and pushed for it to be refunded with no joy.

N

northbank1967

had west ham refunds now a week after email from club

Ginger Wolf

Reaction score
I’m a bit loathed to email them just yet, but getting to the point where you wonder what’s going on.
I emailed them yesterday evening and they replied this morning apologising for the delay and saying that the refund will be in my account in 3-5 days. They also said that they have been processing them manually and hope to have them all completed by the end of today.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I emailed them yesterday evening and they replied this morning apologising for the delay and saying that the refund will be in my account in 3-5 days. They also said that they have been processing them manually and hope to have them all completed by the end of today.
Fingers crossed then

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Just had an email stating refund due back... happy days..

On another note slightly off topic. I had also bought a corporate ticket from West Ham (long story due to a pretty friend) and on Monday asked for a refund. Had an immediate email saying been converted to Club Cash but can call to make other arrangements. So their office called the next day giving me a 10 min speech about new things to look out for, new season etc.. Without offending him I wanted to say I can't stand your club, just give me the refund but politely listened. I still told him I wanted a refund.

He said it would take 30 days for the refund... at the time I just wanted him off the phone as I had other work calls trying to ring in. Afterwards just thinking what a **** show waiting 30 days to get a refund.. He said he will call in two weeks if I change my mind. I think I will tell them 30 days is not on really...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

On another note slightly off topic. I had also bought a corporate ticket from West Ham (long story due to a pretty friend) and on Monday asked for a refund. Had an immediate email saying been converted to Club Cash but can call to make other arrangements. So their office called the next day giving me a 10 min speech about new things to look out for, new season etc.. Without offending him I wanted to say I can't stand your club, just give me the refund but politely listened. I still told him I wanted a refund.

He said it would take 30 days for the refund... at the time I just wanted him off the phone as I had other work calls trying to ring in. Afterwards just thinking what a **** show waiting 30 days to get a refund.. He said he will call in two weeks if I change my mind. I think I will tell them 30 days is not on really...
That'll be you off their mailing list then lol... No more tickets in the Wet Spam section lol...

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I've requested a refund for olympiacos match, that to is upto 30 days to hit my bank

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Email finally come through five mins ago. Must have been the last one on the list! :rolleyes:

John Richards 1974

Reaction score
Just had my email confirming refund in next 7 days........................ much better than a certain cruise company advising me within next 90 Days o_O

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

What do you expect with the divine Ms Brady running the show

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We had the e-mail saying the villa, West ham and olymiacos tickets were being refunded,and to be fair it was in the bank within 2 days.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Had money back off West Ham and Villa, nothing about Olympiacos yet though.

Hixon Wolf

Reaction score
I've requested a refund for olympiacos match, that to is upto 30 days to hit my bank
I've now cancelled my refund request on the remote (emphasis on remote) chance some fans will be given the opportunity to attend.i know it's unlikely but you never know.

IANWILSON

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Had Villa and West Ham refunds now. God only knows what to do concerning Olympiakos.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had my refund yesterday for olympiakos

figured no chance of watching in person. Went into the bank yesterday

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had my refund yesterday for olympiakos

figured no chance of watching in person. Went into the bank yesterday
Mine hit the bank account this morning, wish I hadn't requested it now, based on what I'm hearing about possibility some fans being let in.

Wolf in Wednesbury

Reaction score
Anyone had their Olympiakos refunds? Had the e-mail on 22nd May to say they had processed refund but allow 28 days .... it’s now 19th June (think today is 28th day) .... still no refund?

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Anyone had their Olympiakos refunds? Had the e-mail on 22nd May to say they had processed refund but allow 28 days .... it’s now 19th June (think today is 28th day) .... still no refund?
Yup - requested 22nd May, Ticket Office response 26th May (that's the one that mentions 28 days), Confirmation Email 5th June, Refund 9th June

Back
Top Bottom