Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Well Done Mick & Wolves! A case for stability!

Arcadius

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
http://www.leaguemanagers.com/managers/longest-current.htmlhttp://

Wolves have achieved an enormous amount over the last 5 years. I believe it's been a team effort from the 3M's, they've stuck together through good times and nearly bad times. Most chairmen would have sacked Mick in each of the last two seasons! But a successful business is based on stability and management teams who stick together instaed of seeking a scapegoat when things don't go to plan. For Mick to be the eigth longest serving manager out of 92 clubs is a credit to our wonderful club and I believe the best owner we could wish for!

Well done our club! I for one trust in our team both on and off the pitch! It nearly brings a tear to my eyes writing this!

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Yes we have done well.

You normally get sacked for failure but with him achieving very realistic objectives to a plan with us he has been safe...although he cut it fine last season!

D

dolph

I feel a bit sorry for Dario Gradi in 27th. It's kind of by default his not top, he has never left Crewe and always had a management role.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel a bit sorry for Dario Gradi in 27th. It's kind of by default his not top, he has never left Crewe and always had a management role.

Good call.

Also, look at sean dyche down the bottom...he looks 'ard!

S

Skonsengwolf

That list shows how incredibly unstable the football business is. Only the mangers in places 1 through 18 has been in their present job for 3 seasons or more. Quite incredible really how little emphasis is put on continuity in the running of football clubs.

Back
Top Bottom